Chapter 4 - Alone for lunch or so you think

Karma POV

When we got to our seats, Stein started his lecture about who knows what cause I wasn't paying attention.

(time skip 20 minutes)

The lunch bell rang and everyone went to lunch. When Crimson and I got our lunch we looked around didn't find any place to sit so we went outside to the school grounds outside the lunchroom and just ate our lunch.

(While Karma and Crimson were eating lunch)

Tsubaki POV

When my friends and I were eating lunch I noticed Karma and his friend weren't there, and I asked Maka, "Do you know where Karma and his friend are?" and Maka answered, "I think they went outside to be alone why." and so I answered confidently, "Well we can't have that now, can we" So we walked outside and we heard something beautiful.

PLAY SONG (It won't include the background part)

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee the Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrow
Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty And
Passions

They all stared in awe as the 2 sang their beautiful voices were enchanting

Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
Too Weary Of Life And
Deceptions

Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
Into The Calm And
The Quiet

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows

When he was done we were still enchanted by his singing and then he said, "I know you're there. Why are you here?" he asked and I was the first to speak up so I said "We wanted to see why you 2 are all alone for lunch." and he replied as he put his hand on Crimson's head and ruffled his hair, "It has always been this way for us. Don't worry, we are used to it". "That's so sad. Why are you used to it?" I asked with tears in my eyes. 

"We really don't like talking about it," He said with eyes looking down. "So where did you two learn to sing like that?" Soul asked. "Crimson's and my families were born with a natural singing talent, that enchanted others that listened to our songs," Karma said. " And who are you guys by the way?" Crimson asked. "Oh, sorry I'm Soul Eater, my partner to the right is Maka Alborn, the unnatural blue haired kid is Black Star to the left, and his partner Tsubaki who you have already met."

"Ms. Alborn it's a pleasure to meet you. Your mother has told me many things about you." Karma and Crimson said. "How do you know my mother?" Maka asked surprised. "She took care of us before we came to Death City," we replied.

For the rest of Lunch, we talked and chatted. Then the bell rang and we all went to class except for Karma and Crimson because they had a training class to see which star-meister they would be. and everyone would be placed on a team. I really hope he's on ours. Mostly so they can have some friends.

End

Hope you guys like

Don't forget to like and comment

Fox out