Halloween Special

Thank you hikarukid for making this. The credit for this chapter goes to her

Soul's POV
As we were traveling Through the word black start and accidentally hit himself with a tree he was screaming out with panic. I wonder why accordingly he said tonight was Halloween and nothing was going to be bigger than him I almost barf in my mouth landed and I also thought of her karma I don't know why I turned red and black star then he punched me.

Karama POV
Crimson and I were on our way to where I took place in my childhood area that should be fun not really. People were screaming in terror because it was Halloween I didn't see the big deal like it isn't like Halloween almost every day in the same place. Later that night though we bumped into soul and Blackstar * Yahoo hey guys what are you guys doing here wait are you is run outshine me on Halloween that's uncool, no we're not Blackstar we just have an above into you.* I know so was all red but I wondered why I kept thinking to myself and then I turned red just thinking about him.

SOUL POV
I'm thinking it's pure luck I probably it's a jinx curse that it was my fault that we handed out and seeing karma and crimson. Is it just me but I did notice something in the background it was like this weird figure you were watching us I could've sworn I saw I like electricity and black blood surrounding it was something like in a tux he was faded I was in a sheet I couldn't tell I quickly screamed but then I saw her Blair and everyone laughed because I thought I was scared of the stupid cat.

KARMA POV
Soul screamed that was weird from him I turned around and all I saw was Blair weird why would he be scared of a cat she's not scary she's not even dressed up for Halloween not like she would she dresses up like she's a witch all the time mainly and that's weird because she's not even one.

Blair POV
That's weird so never screams and why were you scared when he sees me I don't even look scary maybe it was...* oh my gosh it's karma everyone go get him right now* I couldn't think properly because I hear karma stupid fangirls are coming down our way * guys we should run* karma just looked at me weirdly * why, turn around genius, oh everyone let's run*

Soul POV
We were in as fast as we can away from his fangirls Man I was so freaking jealous I couldn't stand seeing all him get that attention I turn all red from all of it I wanted to take all those girls and cut them and have my scythe.

Karma POV
So lotta bit of edge I wonder why all I can do is turn all red because I know it's all the girls hurts so warming me but yeah he was around I didn't want him to think anything wrong. We kept running and running until then we bumped into spirit and all he can say is * hey guys forgot to tell you I was just in Blair like when it comes to using the woman is no one better than me so I am here* like I said he's just annoying stone was with him till he was just there standing silent you smirking awfully weird though I wondered why.

Crimson POV
I was standing there helplessly watching soul and karma helplessly flirt and turning and blush at each other every time they thought of each other it was so hopeful is there like to lovesick puppies made me sick. Next thing I knew I could've sworn I saw a black figure standing it looked like blood blood was dripping all over it and then there's a black suet feeder face I could've sworn I saw was real till I wait for my head around it and it disappeared into the cold night.

Thanks for reading