Prologue

Izuku Midoriya did not have the best life. He found out at the age of four that all men weren't created equal, he found this out when he discovered he did not have a quirk. Years of the torment that followed, his mental state slowly declined to the point of self harming himself. It briefly stopped when he was selected by the number one hero, All Might, to inherit One For All and attend the school of his dreams: Yuuei High. He made friends, persevered his classes, and was on his way to become the number one hero. Eventually, his demons came back to haunt him, which led to him withdrawing socially and abusing his prescription medication. His friends have tried to help, but he just kept insisting he was fine. His antisocial and erratic behavior ended up with rumors and resulted in pushing the rest of his friends away, who proceeded to ignore him or verbally abuse him, which ended up causing him to snap. One day, for the first time, he failed to come to school. The class just assumed he was sick and thought nothing of it. Then the next day came and an alarming discovery was made...

(A/N: This story takes place after the Provisional Hero Licence Exam Arc, it also should be noted that All For One and All Might fought, but rather than him being caught, he was just weakened once again, and All Might still lost One For All. The Dorms have also been implemented. lemme know what y'all think of this story and I'll try to appease you all. Until next time Komrades.)

- Stendhal