The Boss's Journal Entry 001

It has been four days since my revival, and things have been "interesting". I've changed so much, mainly with my mentality. I am much more short-tempered than I used to, getting mad to the point of violence if I am disturbed while eating or sleeping. I also have developed a huge confidence boost to the point where I act like a calm Bakugou, typically calling those weaker than me trash or scum. It feels good to be at the top. The rest of the Varia have all sworn their loyalty to me while lacking the same loyalty for each other, which could be a problem. I admit I wouldn't be in this position if I desired to, but I do indeed owe All For One my life, and I never leave debts unpaid. Out of all the squadron, it seems that Dabi and Toga are loyal to me the most. Dabi probably because I can understand him and his problems and Toga because she's a perverted yandere who wants my virginity. I also decided to change my hairstyle to suit the new me. My hair now goes downwards and covers my right eye. I also dyed it from green to black. I'm liking the new look, it suits the job. I want to see what my former classmates think of the new me. We plan to make our teams' debut at my very own funeral, which is scheduled for tomorrow. I cannot wait. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go torture Dabi for no good reason.