II

After their shock faded away, Iida ran to go get Mr. Aizawa. A few minutes later, most of the Yuuei staff along with a team of paramedics and police officers arrived. The teachers as well all had stunned and horrified expressions once they heard the news. They got all the students off the floor and began investigating the scene. From what they could tell, he had overdosed on all of his medication along with slashing his wrists as a backup plan. The paramedics stepped in and confirmed their worst fears. The body was placed in a bag and placed on a cart and wheeled towards the exit. Once they got down there, they saw the other students waiting at the exit, not saying anything with their heads down. They all looked up once they saw the bag and began freaking out once again. They all had to be held back as the cart was pushed out the front door and onto the ambulance waiting outside. It drove off, leaving the students devastated.

             Meanwhile, the League of Villains have begun their newest mission, their most important one to date maybe, for it may turn the tide in this war. When the clock struck 11:00 at night, a dark portal opened in the city morgue, where Izuku's body was taken. Out the portal came Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Twice. They all split up and began turning the place upside down, looking for the body. Ten minutes later, Shigaraki found what they were looking for and radio'd the others to his location. Once they got there, they opened the cabinet and slid out the corpse of Izuku Midoriya. Kurogiri shivered a small bit when he picked up the cold, limp corpse. Once he did that Twice activated his quirk and proceeded to clone the body. They stuck the clone in the original's spot and sealed the cabinet. The three then made their escape right before the evening guard routinely checked the room. 

               The dark portal opened to All For One's new secret hideout after his old one was raided. It included a laboratory that had the appearance to that it belonged to a mad scientist. Kurogiri placed the body on the metal table as he had been instructed prior and stepped back while he summoned his master. "Master, the operation went exactly as planned, and the target has been placed in the lab per your orders." All For One rose from his seat and walked over to the three who were standing by.

                 "You all have my gratitude, and now the future of the League will take one more step towards achieving our ambitions." He was now hovering over the body and examining it. It was then that the other members had arrived, now standing with the others, curious as to what was about to unfold. All For One turned toward his underlings and addressed the crowd. "My league, as you all know, I have amassed quite the collection of quirks over the decades I've been around. They are all truly amazing, but there is one that stands above the rest." He said as his hand began forming a ball of golden energy. "I have been saving this quirk for forty years, it is called reanimation and it can bring the target back to life. The downside is that it can be used only once." He then turned towards Izuku's corpse with the ball in his hand. "I have selected this child, All Might's former successor, someone who has been abandoned by the hero society without even knowing it, and the one who will be the method to our inevitable victory!" He shouted the last part, with everyone else cheering. He then winded back, and then shoved the ball with all his might into Izuku's chest, which absorbed into his body upon impact. The corpse then began glowing with light shooting out of every orifice on his face. The entire room then glowed too brightly and blinded everyone. When the light disappeared, the boy's eyes opened, revealing that his irises have changed from green to red. He rose and started rising. It was then that his head turned towards All For One and the rest of the league and pierced them with his gaze.

                "Yo.... Could one of you explain to me what the hell is going on?"