III

Midoriya's POV

               I've awoken... I'm alive... but how is this possible?! I was more than certain that the pills and slashes would finish the job. I still cannot believe I did it though... I was just so tired of it all... My world was flipped upside down when I realized how messed up society was... That talk with Stain kept coming back to haunt me... and slowly but surely I've come to realize that he was right, how people like Kacchan were only in it for selfish reasons. I didn't want to live like this... so I figured that killing myself would have been the better option than hurting others... but now I'm here... why?

              I rose from the table I was lying on and looked around to see the executive staff of the League of Villains along with All For One. I deduced that they had something to do with this so I figured it was time for some answers. I looked at the group with an intimidating glare.

              "Yo... Could one of you explain to me what the hell is going on?" I asked in nonchalant yet serious tone. Shigaraki was about to yell something childish until he was stopped by his master. "Hello, Young Midoriya." All For One spoke in a deep and raspy voice. The fight must have made his health even worse... "I know you must be confused so please allow me to enlighten you." I was now up completely and sitting on the edge of the table. I nodded to let him continue.

               He told me about how I had indeed died, and how none of my classmates did anything until it was too late. He then explained that the League had recovered my body and left a decoy in my place. What intrigued me most was the quirk that was used to bring me back to life, how he used his opportunity to bring me back of all people. Once I was caught up, he then talked about the important stuff. "We want you to join us, Young Midoriya. For we have adopted Stain's ideology as much as you have. You can serve your true purpose here... and be all that you were meant to be." I admit I was intrigued, and I was in debt to him for bringing me back. I then made my decision. "Very well. I'll join you." Both All For One and Shigaraki gave off a smirk, and he gave me more details. "Recently, our organization has been reformed, mainly the Vanguard Action Squad was reorganized into a new team called the Varia, and you will act as the Captain of the team as well as the third in command overall. I looked over at my new "teammates" and they were all dressed differently. They were all donning custom uniforms which mainly consisted of a pair of black trousers and a black trench coat with the team's logo on the shoulder as well as the chest. 

                   All the members had some modification on theirs. Toga was wearing her trench coat open with a purple and black long sleeve under it, and had a utility belt which held multiple throwing knives. Dabi was wearing his completely buttoned up with a gauntlet hidden under his left sleeve. Spinner was wearing his buttoned up as well, but had a massive holster which formed an X with many long swords, his hair was also spiked up. Twice was wearing his uniform closed along with his signature mask with a hood over his head. Lastly, Mr. Compress was wearing his coat open with a white dress shirt and tie underneath, he also had orange fur lining the collar of his hood. Overall they looked bad ass. Speaking of clothes, I realized I was naked when I saw Toga ogling me and immediately covered myself up. Shigaraki came up and tossed me a uniform. He pointed to a dressing room and said to take whatever. I went in and immediately knew what I wanted. A few minutes later, I came out in my new villain outfit. It was the uniform with black boots, a white dress shirt with a loose tie, and I had animal tails attached to my hair. My uniform jacket was also hung over my shoulders much like a cape. I thought I looked awesome, and judging from my new comrades' faces, they thought so too. 

                 All For One called for me again and handed me a case. I opened it to reveal two customized handguns that looked futuristic. He said they were called X-Guns and I could store One For All in them to fire powerful blasts. I thanked him and put them in the included holster and strapped them to my thighs. I looked at my new subordinates and they bowed down. So this was my new line of work now eh?