I

It was a Friday Afternoon and classes had just ended for the day and everyone proceeded to head back to the dorms. Uraraka was the first one to arrive, who was curious about Deku's absence from class today. She had been drifting away from him after he began acting weird. She made her way up through the building and made it to his floor. She began to hear what sounded like emo music blasting from down the hall. As she got closer, the music got louder and was the loudest when she got to Deku's door. She got annoyed and pounded on his door in a rapid succession.

            "Deku!!!! Open up and turn down your music! Are you going goth on us or something?!" She asked in an agitated tone. The only response she got was a slight wimper and groans. Bakugou and Iida arrived at the door and were also creeped out by the music. Bakugou was beginning to get ticked.

              "Deku you bastard!! Get your ass out here before I kick the door down!" Venom in his voice. Once again, he got no reply and proceeded to deliver his promise. He busted down the door with his quirk and waited for the smoke to clear. When it did, they were all horrified to discover the scene around them.

              They saw their classmate lying in a pool of his own blood, the source of which appeared to be his wrists, along with a kitchen knife lying next to his hand. There were also a bunch of pill bottles scattered around the floor with the smell of vomit and iron in the air. They turned their attention to their classmate who was curled up into a ball and making small twitches. Once they comprehended the situation, they all let out a gasp and Uraraka started screaming and crying. This attracted their other classmates and the all made it to the room. They all let out a gasp with some of the girls reacting the same as Uraraka. Bakugou reached to turn over his body and were relieved that he was still conscious. Their hopes soon dwindled when he rasped out... "heh... I            g-g-guess I cut too deep this time... heh." He then shut his eyes and his body went limp. He was cold to the touch. Everyone was just frozen, they could not believe it... their classmate and friend was no longer among the living...