IV

It was a beautiful day, the birds were chirping, the flowers were blooming, and the sun was shining brightly on U.A High School. Everyone would naturally be filled with joy on such a beautiful day. However, it was quite the opposite, for everyone's minds were focused on the funeral being held for a boy named Izuku Midoriya. It was at the U.A court yard where the service was being held. All of class 1-A, class 1-B, and the staff were here, along with Inko Midoriya. A few other people came as well, a few of the Shiketsu students, Mei Hatsume, Hitoshi Shinsou, and an unidentified boy wearing a black trench coat. His head was down, his hair covering his eyes, that way nobody could see his face. Everyone was clad in black, all with somber faces. Uraraka was at the front row, wearing a black pan suit with her hair in a bun, she sat next to Iida and the mystery man, who had his feet kicked up on the chair next to him which he moved. The two scowled at him, for showing disrespect at their friend's funeral, but he paid no attention to them.

                Meanwhile, the Varia had set up shop on top of the building overlooking the event, all watching and waiting for the signal. Toga was sitting on the edge while the others were just standing or kneeling. They all had eyes on the boss below them, waiting for his moment. Eventually the service began, with Izuku's open casket showing his decoy. Once everyone quieted down, All Might, in his deflated form, rose to the podium and began to speak.

                "Friends, students, and heroes, we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Young Midoriya, who was many things, a friend, a classmate, a wonderful son, and my successor. For he was the one I chose to inherit my power. He has had many traumatic experiences throughout his life, and they just recently came back to haunt him. A mere week ago... he took his own life, as his demons have won. Today we honor him at this ceremony to celebrate his memory. Does anyone have anything they would like to say?" Almost everyone rose their hands while holding back tears, all except one, the mystery man, who seemed to be enjoying himself with his boots kicked up. All Might noticed this and called him out on it. "You. The one in the trench coat!" He looked up, shadows still covering his face. "Why are you taking this so lightly? A boy has lost his life to suicide! And here you are relaxing without the slightest care in the world! You should be ashamed!" All Might said in a stern yet sad tone. He looked at the man, who started snickering, which prompted everyone to start scowling at him. He rose from his seat, and began walking toward the podium, All Might stepping aside reluctantly. It was then that everyone actually took notice of the man, who actually looked far younger than expected. 

Uraraka's POV

                  I cannot believe the audacity of this guy! He's just sitting here all high and mighty with his feet kicked up, not a care in the world. All Might saw this too and called him out on it. We all looked at him as he began snickering. I don't even know him and I already hate him, and I could tell everyone else did too. I just wanted my crush to have a proper goodbye, without this guy ruining it. It was then that he rose from his seat and began walking toward All Might. He took his spot at the podium and I got a better look at him. He looked about our age, with black hair and blood red eyes. He had a shadow crossing his face which hid it fairly well, well suited for a monster like him. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a loose tie underneath what looked like a uniform trench coat. He also had beads and feathers adorning the ends of his hair. This fucking guy. I then noticed something that gave me chills... he had freckles on his cheeks... just like Deku. It was then that he spoke in a deep intimidating voice.

                 "Everyone, trash and scum alike. You have come here to acknowledge this dead piece of trash, who you all failed to save, even though he desperately showed signs of needing help, and you all just pushed him away, sealing his last chance for survival and redemption. To prove this, well... watch, trash." As he finished speaking, he pulled out a device from his coat, it began to glow green as he aimed it towards Deku's coffin. As I rushed up along with everyone else, he pulled the trigger, sending a massive trail of destructive energy and completely obliterating the coffin along with my Deku's body. We all began screaming in horror and everyone powered up their quirks, ready to attack him. As we began moving towards him, multiple villains jumped out of no where behind the man, all donning the same trench coat as him. We all recognized them immediately, for it was the Vanguard Action Squad. Their presence managed to keep us at bay, everyone except me as I kept running towards the podium, I was about to make him float, when the shadow on his face disappeared, seeing a dead man's face. Seeing this made me trip and fall on the floor. I stared in horror at the familiar face. Everyone else saw this too and gasped. It was him. It was Deku. I began crying while he just smirked and looked at everyone, his subordinates at attention behind him. "Hello all ya trash.... Miss me?"