Chapter 22: The Aftermath

Two Days Later...

"You incompentent fools!" YG shouts, addressing GD and his team. "How long will it take you to find just one girl?"

GD sees his team members flinching. Their heads are low, feeling ashamed. Two days have already passed but they still weren't able to find Kim Jisoo.

"Forgive us Sajangnim." GD apologizes for them. "It seems like the clansmen are helping Kim Jisoo to hide."

What GD has said only makes YG angrier. "Then what's the purpose of the tourmaline induced guns we made? Aren't you supposed to subjugate them two days ago?"

Seungri bites his lower lip. He knows the Head is talking about him. Instead of capturing the Red and Blue clansmen, he chose to let them go.

"My men are very capable of judgement, sajangnim." GD defends his men. "They decided that finding Kim Jisoo was the main priority so they just did what they think was right at the moment."

YG remains silent. This is the part of GD he never likes, the attachment he has with his men is only making him weak. He stares at his talented sentinel and studies his face. As per usual, GD is wearing his blank expression.

YG only smiles, feeling amused. If he wants this talented people to stay at his side, he needs to at least be nice to them. Well, more like pretend to be nice to them.

"Of course." YG fakes his smile. "I don't doubt the loyalty of your men, Jiyong-ah."

"Head Yang Hyunsuk?" A staff suddenly appears from the door. "Everyone has been gathered."

"You stay here." YG tells GD. The Head of Hue City stands from his seat. "I still a have meeting to attend to."

YG has finally arrived inside the great hall where their meeting will be held. The huge double doors open, revealing his fellow Heads with their bodyguards and the Green King with his assistant.

"Good day." YG greets. "Sorry for the wait."

"Hmph." Park Chongmin frowns.

The Head of Tint City is the type of person who doesn't like to wait. He especially despises YG for he acts like a boss around them. Instead of getting angry with him, Chogmin chooses to turn his irritation to the clansmen.

"And where is the Colorless King?" Chongmin arches an eyebrow. "This is supposed to be an important meeting."

JB only smiles. "Forgive him. It seems like the Colorless clansmen are going through something right now. Don't worry though, i'll relay everything we're going to discuss here later."

Chongmin growls but doesn't say anything back. JB is not stupid. He knows too well that he and the other clansmen aren't welcome in their midst.

"Head Yang Hyunsuk." Bang Sihyuk, Head of Tone City starts. "If i may ask, where's the girl? We thought you already took care of it."

"How long do you plan to make us wait?" Chongmin added.

"Now, now." Head Lee Sooman of Shade City interjects. As the oldest member of the FCA, he has the responsibility to pacify all its members. "Let's not be hasty about it."

"You're not the only one who's being impatient about it." YG admits, making the rest of them to stare at him. "I, too wants Kim Jisoo to be found as soon as possible."

"Then, what seems to be the problem?" Chongmin glares. "We've wasted too much time and efforts, not to mention the resources!"

YG's mouth draws into a thin line, his jaw tightening. He doesn't want to show these people of his true nature so he tries to calm himself.