Chapter 1

Disclaimer:

These stories are purely FICTION!!

I love all members and respect their relationships with one another. These fanfics are in no way meant to harm the members. And it is NOT my intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

I was really debating whether or not to delete all of my stories. As the years passed I started to feel slightly uncomfortable writing about real people. But I also got so much support throughout these years, and couldn't let that go to waste. These stories contain characters, who don't represent the boys irl. I hope everyone knows that!! It is not reality, it's a fictional world.

Again, these stories are purely FICTION. They do NOT indicate anything that happens irl. The stories are just meant to be a fun and lighthearted read, not meant to be taken in reality. We can fantasize all we want (without harm), but we can't assume!!!

I love you all~
Thanks for the support
- Author-nim <3

Now let's get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Minho. Everyone wanted to be him. Every living male wanted to be him. He had great looks, wasn't too dumb, his personality was unique and his girlfriend was the most gorgeous girl in town. Some said he had it all. He had the life.

He was now sat in the cafeteria of his school, eating lunch with his friends and girlfriend. Yet, he had forgotten to buy himself a drink so he walked back to the counter, passing everyone in the line, and ordered one.

As he had gotten a drink and was walking back to his lunch table, someone bumped into him. He wouldn't have made a big deal out of it all if that person hadn't spilt his coffee all over his shirt. "Oh my- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" The person began anxiously.

Minho turned around furiously as he cut the other off. "You'll be paying for this, loser," He spoke as he pointed at the stain, meaning the boy would have to clean it himself.

"I'm not your nanny, Minho," The small boy muttered. He knew not to mess with the popular guys at school, but he also always followed his mother's advice, which was to stand up for himself.

Minho scoffed. It had always surprised him. The boy in front of him is the only one who even dared to speak back at him. The blond boy with round glasses was someone he just couldn't read. "Go to hell, Jisung," He hissed harshly. He just couldn't stand the boy's existence. Something about Jisung just annoyed him so much.

"Gladly, it's better than being in your presence," The boy known as Han Jisung scowled at him.

Han Jisung. He was good at any subject, except for physical education. Let alone, he was the best in all of his classes. No one particularly cared for him except for his family - excluding his sister - and his friends. He was known as the nerd.

"Tsk... likewise," Minho retorted and turned around, walking back to his friends' table. He sat down and glared at Jisung for a good two minutes. Why is he almost always eating by himself?

~~~~~~~~~~

As lunch break was over, they had physical education. Jisung hated the subject, and his class having it right after lunch made him hate it even more. They were now all changing into their gym clothes. Jisung just hid behind his locker since it made him feel uncomfortable. He didn't want anyone seeing him half naked and he also didn't want to see anyone else half naked either.

As that thought had crossed his mind, his locker got shut closed. He turned around, slowly, holding his shirt in front of his upper body as he wasn't wearing it yet. "Why are you hiding, nerd?" Minho mocked, seeing the boy in an embarrassed and fragile state. He had got to admit it was kind of cute, but he didn't. "Here, my shirt you ruined," He added while throwing the piece of clothing onto his head. "I'll need it back tomorrow,"

"F-fine," Jisung spoke hastily, stuttering.

A mocking chuckle left Minho's mouth. "What? No usual comeback?" He questioned, nudging the other's arm.

"Just go away, Minho," He pushed the dark-haired male out of his way, but dropped his shirt from in front of him in the process. He crouched down, reaching for his shirt but also trying to hide his body.

For the first time in forever, Minho wondered what was going on with Jisung and was actually feeling concerned. He wondered why the boy felt so insecure about his own body. Yet, he didn't say anything more and just left Jisung by his lonesome.

Gym class had started. Today they were doing athletics, Jisung hated athletics since he was terrible at it. Minho, on the other hand, hated it as well, yet he was good at it.

High jumps. That's what each one of them had to do right now. Yet, Jisung refused to participate. He just didn't want to do it. He didn't want everyone looking at him while he's being a complete failure.

"Just do it, Jisung!" Jihna - Minho's girlfriend - shouted, embarrassing him even more in front of everyone. Their teacher was nagging and wouldn't stop doing so until Jisung jumped over the bar.

Everyone was getting annoyed with the boy. The teacher made all of the other students do push-ups until he did the high jump, which he didn't do. His friends just pitied him at this moment. They felt bad for him.

Yet, because of the pressure he was receiving, Jisung jumped when no one was particularly watching him. Surprisingly, he landed onto the mat quite nicely but his glasses flew off his face as he landed.

It didn't sound as if it fell onto the floor as he didn't hear any shattered or loud noise. He got up and searched for his glasses, squinting his eyes.

Jihna noticed Minho getting up from doing push-ups and picking up the boy's glasses from a thin mattress. She smirked as she thought he would hide them to pester Jisung. Yet, he did the complete opposite which pretty much shocked all of them.

He walked towards the blond boy and tapped his shoulder. The boy turned around with squinted eyes and a moody attitude. "What do you want?"

Minho didn't say a word. He reached up his hands and removed Jisung's hair from in front of his eyes. He then gently put the glasses back in front of the boy's eyes. The latter's eyes widened when he realised what Minho was doing. "T-thanks," Jisung muttered. He then ran out of the gym as he was quite upset. He was especially angry at his teacher who had embarrassed him in front of everyone.

Jisung's friend's - Felix and Seungmin - ran after him as they wanted to know if he was okay. Minho just walked back to his own friends, and his girlfriend. Jihna felt bothered about the fact that Minho did something like that in front of the whole class - to someone who's not her. "What did you do that for?"

"What are you talking about?" Minho questioned. He had no idea what he had done wrong to make her feel angry with him. Well, he had some idea but he promised he would never mention it again.

Jihna scoffed, not believing her ears. "Why did you put the glasses on his face? You could've just given it to him... or as you would usually do, you could've hid it to annoy him?"

"Right," Minho murmured. He totally forgot the fact that he was supposed to despise the blond boy. He just felt so bad for him, he couldn't bring himself to be mean. He had now exposed his soft caring side towards everyone, and he couldn't let that happen again. "I just pitied him. Be real, he looks miserable as it is," He mocked and laughed it off.

His friends believed him when he said he only did it out of pity, which he felt relieved for - not that they would care about who he was friends with and who he wasn't. Yet, he refused to admit to anyone - and even himself - that he had an interest in the boy.

[A/N]
Welllll, hellooooo thereeeee... Welcome to yet another Minsung story of mineeee!¡💙 This is my birthday present to youuuu alllll uwu... If you're reading this; I love ya🎉

I hope y'all like this story just as much as my other onesss!! If you're new hereeee then check my acc for more Minsung🎉

Q: Are you new to my stories??

A: I'm just curious👀

To be continued ;)