part fourteen

Days are pass, second ODI won by SA..

Pragya- today is your turn.. I'll ask you two things..

Abhi- hey this is cheating, you itself break these rule..

Pragya- haan, but I want to ask you, about yourself..

Abhi- ok, ask me anything..

Pragya- maa told me about you everything, ok, tell me, why you said that day, heartbroken..

Abhi confused tone- for whom??

Pragya- for your old secretary..

Abhi- ohh! She was secretly love me, Vin told me this after our marriage, maybe on third day he informed me.. she actually wrote in resign letter, that I married with you, that's why she leave the job..

Pragya- ohh! So sad..

Abhi- what..

Pragya- nothing..

Abhi- you saying, so sad like, she is the only girl who love me.. so many girls love me, & you broke every girls heart..

Pragya- how rude!

Abhi smile- anything you want to know about me..

Pragya- no, I know everything about you..

They both smile..

Abhi- if I say you, that you're not my first love then, what will you do..

Pragya think for moment & say- I'll do nothing, coz that's your crush only..

Abhi only smile..

Next day, Abhi set his tie while he inform Pragya that, he's going out of station for meeting..

Pragya- when you back..

Abhi- late evening biwi..

Pragya- then what should I do till late evening..

Abhi- wait for me..

Pragya think for moment- ok, bye..

Abhi done his tie, go near Pragya & kiss her forehead, & he left for his meeting..

Pragya reach hotel, she look Payal doing something, Pragya ask her..

Pragya- what are you doing Payal..

Payal in irritating tone- do your work Pragya..

Pragya didn't care her behavior towards her, she say- sir have an allergy of room freshener..

Payal- ohh! Do you know everything about sir.. haan..

Pragya very clammy tone- I'm senior to you, right!

Payal- Pragya do your work, I'm Sir's secretary, I know sir better than you.. you're AGM of Mehra's hotel.. so..

Disha listen everything, she came near them in anger, Pragya knows Disha going to say something to Payal, Pragya clutch Disha's arm & pull her with her..

In Pragya's cabin:

Disha in anger tone- why you listening her nonsense babbling..

Pragya- coz I don't want everyone knows me as Mrs. Abhishek Mehra.. a owner of Mehra's hotel's wife, I have my own I'd, that is Pragya Arora Mehra.. Abhi like that, that's it..

Disha- but not only Payal, so many people's babbling nonsense things against you Shona, & I hate everything..

Pragya hold Disha's arms- Disha relax, ok..