twenty four

Galaxy tower, 28th floor, Pragya lying on bed, her both hands & legs are tie by rope, person inject her..

36 hours left, no any single clue of Pragya, Abhi much worried for Pragya, Lata, Mahesh & Nikhil behind the bars..

On urgency base Alia & Purab back to India.. they  reach Mehra Mansion.. Abhi seat in live area.. they both enter in..

Purab- jiju any clue about di..

Abhi look Purab in surprise- you ok, you totally fine right! Alia..

Alia- Bhai he is fine now.. what about Pragya Bhabhi..

Abhi nodded in disappointed & say- I'm sorry Purab, I break your promise, I can't keep Pragya.. & his voice choked..

Purab- jiju don't say such a words, you're the best person for my di.. don't blame yourself.. ok let it be.. Nikhil knows anything about di.. or uncle aunty..

Abhi- they three are behind the bars, police interrogate to Nikhil, but he don't know anything..

Same time Tanu enter in Mehra Mansion..

Tanu- hi Abhi, how are you..

Abhi not in state to give answer to her, he ignore her..

Tanu take sit beside Abhi & ask- something wrong..

Alia walk towards Tanu's voice, in her mind- what she is doing here..

Alia came near them & say- Pragya has been kidnapped.. anything you want to know..

Tanu with concern tone- kidnapped! When this happens?

Alia- I tell you that later, now come with me, & Alia pull Tanu with her..

Alia hold Tanu's arm & ask in angry tone- why the hell are you come here..

Tanu- ohh! Hold on, still your attitude same, same arrogance, you didn't change bit Alia, & she pull Alia's cheeks..

Alia glare her & say- look I don't know, why you come here, but I warn you, in case you came between Bhai & Bhabhi life, I swear Tanu, I'll kill you..

Tanu fold her arms near chest & smile- ufff! This furious face doesn't suits you, plz don't furious on me..

Alia- Tanu last time I'm saying you, maintain the distance between you & my family.. otherwise, I never think for once to destroy you..

Tanu nodded in no with smile- sorry but it's never gonna be a happen my friend..

Alia smile with confident attitude- ok, do whatever you want, & she pull Tanu's cheeks & Alia fold her arms near chest..

Tanu left from there..

Alia call to Vin..

Alia- Vin Bhai meet me cafe blue..

Vin- I'm on way Mehra Mansion, we meet there na..

Alia- it's important, plz try to understand.. & I'm reaching there, you meet me there, it's urgent..

Vin- ok, I'm on way to cafe blue.. call end..

Alia to Abhi, Sarla & Prem- I'll be back soon, Purab come with me..

Sarla- you just back to home & where are you going now..

Alia- Maa one important work come, I have to finish that soon.. I'll be back, & she left Mehra Mansion with Purab..

At Galaxy apartment..

Pragya is in her sense, & she ask- why you kidnap me..

One man come near Pragya with drag injection & he inject her, again Pragya lost her sense..

Man call to a person- she was in her sense a some time ago..

Person- inject her again..

Man- just inject her..

Person- good, if she come again in her sense, give her some juice, I'll be there on evening..

Man- ok, & he cut the call..

Next part very soon..

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..

Thanks for reading..