part twenty two

Days are pass, Abhi & Pragya get more close to each other.. one fine day, evening Abhi late for home, Pragya write her diary..

Honeymoon!!! Three days are remain, after three days me & Abhi will be in Switzerland, I don't understand, what place in my heart for Abhi.. friend, husband yaa soulmate, who with me forever without any expectations from me, Disha said me, I started to feel jealous, coz of that Tanu.. I feel insecure coz of that Tanu, but why??  I really don't understand, why these happen with me, may be.. I start to love with Abhi.. I fallen for him.. oh my god Pragya, you write Mr. Mehra's name as a Abhi.. are you seriously in love with Abhi.. how I find out that, I love him or not.. can I ask to Disha.. no.. if she pull your leg then.. Pragya Abhishek Mehra, you're in love with your husband..

Same time Abhi came & look Pragya write her diary, he thought to disturb her, he came behind her, without any notice, little bend towards her ear..

Abhi- Pragu..

Pragya turn in shock & look him, & she close her diary in hurry..

Pragya with irritating tone- why you came like this, how much I'm scared..

Abhi- you & scared! Seriously! Tell me one thing, what you write in your diary..

Pragya- my heart things..

Abhi- hmm, but you always tell your heart things with Disha also, what about that..

Pragya- that's are others, but some things are very close to my heart, that things I always share with my diary..

Abhi with pouted tone- so bad you're Pragu, I share everything with you, & you share your heart things with your diary only..

Pragya- but it's my habit.. what to do..

Abhi- ok, I'll be back, & he went in washroom..

Pragya cell's ring, a call from Pune, NGO..

One side conversation..

Pragya- what (pause) but where (pause) how don't you know (pause) I didn't sign any kind of papers (pause) ok, & she cut the call.. Pragya lost in her thoughts..

Abhi came out from washroom, he look Pragya lost in her thoughts, he disturb her- what happen, where you lost..

Pragya- nothing..

Abhi- behind your nothing, so many things are hides, so plz speak up..

Pragya- I didn't remember, when I signed custody papers..

Abhi sit beside her- Pragu you signed custody papers..

Pragya look him- when..

Abhi- when I cooked for us..

Pragya- why you do that..

Abhi- coz I wanted to do that, do you have any problem..

Pragya nodded in no..

Abhi- good, now come downstairs, & serve me food, I'm hungry, & he left the room..

Pragya think- Abhi do everything for your happiness, he didn't expect anything from you.. & you can't express your feelings to him, that you fallen for him.. how can I tell him, that I love him.. like he love me.. if I express my feelings to him now.. what he thinks about me.. no it's bad idea Pragya, wait for right time..

On dinning table, Sarla ask to Abhi..

Sarla- where is Pragya.. she didn't take her dinner Abhi..