part twenty six

Pragya look Abhi for moment & open her mouth- sir! What happen to me, why this tubes attach to me..

Pragya hold Purab's arm & ask to him- Purab are you fine, it's happy moment for me, & happy tears touch her smiling face..

Disha- are you fine Shona..

Pragya nodded in yes- why I'm here, my marriage after seven days..

Abhi heard her each words, he fully blank for moment, Vin, Disha, & Purab have a big shock, that she forget to Abhi, she forget about their marriage, Alia enter in..

Alia- Pragya I'm Dr. Alia, I think you good now..

Pragya faintly smile- yes doctor..

Alia to all- plz leave the room for some moment..

Abhi, Vin, Disha & Purab came out from Pragya's room..

Alia- just cooperate with me, it's my job, what's your name..

Pragya smile- Pragya Arora..

Alia- hmm, you gonna marry within seven days, I heard that..

Pragya- yes, a choice by my uncle & aunty..

Alia- ok, so what's your would be husband name..

Pragya twist her lips- don't know, maybe he is better then Nikhil Sood, coz my would be mother in law, she is good heart person, I met her once..

Alia smile- ok, what's her name..

Pragya think for moment- sorry I forget her name.. but I know how she look.. she is so sweet, down to earth lady..

Alia smile- ok, where you work..

Pragya- Mehra's hotel, just now two person leave from here, one of my boss Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra, & other one his friend, Vin Mehra, he too a partner in Mehra's hotel..

Alia- ok, you take a rest right now, I send them in couple of minutes later..

Pragya- ok..

Alia came out from Pragya's room & says to all- Bhai, Purab, I'm sorry, Bhabhi lost her partly memory, she remembers Maa only & Abhi Bhai as her boss, she forget her marriage, she thinks her marriage will after seven days..

Abhi- how it maybe happen, you said before, that her head injury is not deep, then..

Alia- Bhai I said you, but we are not sure, we wait for her reports too, but in all, she is safe & fine, she just lost her marriage memory, we have thank to god, that she is fine now..

Purab with concern tone- anything serious!!

Alia- no, but for four days, she'll be under observation..

Abhi- Pragya's memory!!

Alia- it takes her own time, I'm not giving you any wrong hopes, only chances are 00.01%, otherwise it never be happen..

Disha- we can tell the truth to Pragya about her marriage, she's married with Abhi..

Alia- we can do that, but not now, she is not in state to accept the truth, it's not that much easy, we think, give her own time, & Purab she knows now that, you are fine, but she didn't know anything, she ask you many questions, so for some days avoid that..

Purab- ok..

Alia- Bhai plz talk with Bhabhi like you're her boss only..

Abhi unwillingly says- ok..