part seventeen

Pragya busy in birthday arrangements, she ordered two cakes, one for family & guests, other one only for her & Abhi, she keep that cake in bedroom, & decorate both their favorite balcony.. & she came in hall..

Sarla call her- Pragya..

Pragya- haan maa..

Sarla- take some rest beta, you didn't eat so well in all arrangements..

Pragya smile & say- I'm ok maa, bas you do one thing for me..

Sarla smile- what!

Pragya- plz call him & ask na, when he came..

Sarla- ok, I do that, & they both exchange the smile, Pragya went for another work..

Sarla call to Abhi, he's busy in driving, Tanu receive the call..

Sarla- Abhi where are you..

Tanu- aunty it's me Tanu, Abhi busy in driving..

Sarla bit shock to listen Tanu's voice from other side..

Sarla- I want to talk with Abhi.. give it him..

Tanu give cell to Abhi..

Abhi- haan maa..

Sarla- where are you & when you reach to home..

Abhi- I'll be reach home on 6:30 maa.. why..

Sarla- call me, when you reach home, & she cut the call..

Sarla in mind- Tanu is here, after so long years she back, Abhi didn't know, that she love him madly, sorry she love Abhi's status.. I have to talk with Abhi soon, I'm worried if Tanu create some drama between Abhi & Pragya's life.. then..

On evening, 6:25, all are waiting for Abhi, on right time, 6:35, Abhi's car enter in Mansion's gate, Vin look that, & he shout "Abhi come", Mansion's lights off, Abhi enter in house with Tanu, & shock to see lights are off..

Abhi shouting- Robbin, what happen to lights, plz on the emergency lights..

Abhi to Tanu- Tanu plz you stay here, & he stop her on entrance, & he enter in hall..

Abhi again shout- Pragya, Pragu.. where are you biwi.. plz don't move anywhere..

No response to him..

Abhi shout in irritating tone- Robbin..

All lights are on, family members shout in one- surprise..

Abhi's jaw dropped to see everyone, his family, his friend circle, his hotel staff's, & most important his Dadi available on his birthday, he go near her first, & hugged her & take a blessing from her..

Abhi- when you came here, & what all of these..

Prem- we reached on noon, & everything arrange by your wife & our daughter in law..

Abhi- now don't tell me, Pragya had come to Punjab..

Vin- yes my friend..

Abhi shock to listen all Pragya's madness..

Disha- I think, you're in shock..

Abhi look here, there & say- no.. I'm surprise! But where is she...

Sarla- she's in bedroom, she don't know, that you came..

Abhi- ok, I'll be back..

Vin- come soon, we all are waiting for you both..