part twenty eight

Abhi with worried tone to Vin- Vin first you call to Alia..

Disha- Shona plz tell us, what happened.. why are you crying.. look we are much worried for you..

Pragya free herself from Disha, wiped her tears- what happened to me..

Abhi- nothing happen to you baba..

Pragya-  again lie..

Abhi- ok, get up from here, come inside, then tell us, what happened to you.. come, & he forward his hand to her..

Pragya look him, & hold Disha's hand, get up from floor, Abhi too get up from floor..

Everyone came to live area & seat..

Pragya- now tell me the truth..

Disha- truth! Which one..

Pragya look to Abhi & ask- marriage.. I'm married with Abhi sir.. fresh tears roll down..

Abhi- first of all stop crying.. wiped that tears..

Pragya again wiped her tears..

Disha forward glass of water to Pragya, Vin came there & say- Alia on the way..

Disha- call her again, tell her no need of her here, & we both also leave..

Vin ask her in confused tone- why, what happened..

Disha- I tell you later, come, & she dragged him with her.. they both left the Arora house..

Awkward silence spread in house..

Pragya break the silence- will you plz speak up Mr. Mehra..

Abhi- suniye!

Pragya- aahhh!

Abhi- you always call me suniye.. because of my insist you call me suniye, otherwise you call me Mr. Mehra..

Pragya- what happened to me..

Abhi- you lost your memory in that kidnapping incidence.. you forget our marriage..

Pragya- why didn't you tell me on that day, I asked you in hospital..

Abhi- we are following doctor's order.. it's risky.. & I can't lose you..

Pragya didn't say anything..

Abhi- who told you..

Pragya- diary.. I read everything..

Abhi- ohh shit! I forget that you write everything in your diary..

Pragya- I think, you didn't like that, I know the truth about marriage..

Abhi- no.. it's good to me.. that you handle everything in good way.. I was bit tense towards you.. when you know about marriage.. how you will react..

Pragya- but my marriage fix by my uncle aunty, then how it possible..

Abhi- your marriage only fix with me.. Sarla Mehra & Prem Mehra, they are my parents..

Pragya- you lie with me that day also..

Abhi close his eyes &  say- I'm worried for you Pragu..

Pragya- sorry..

Abhi look her & smile..

Pragya- why are you smiling..

Abhi- after long time I'm calling Pragu.. I feel overwhelmed today..

Pragya- we love each other..

Abhi- I fall for you at first.. I don't know about you.. you never express your feelings to me..

Pragya- I wrote in my diary, I love you Abhi..

Abhi surprise by her words..

Pragya- it means, we love each other..

Abhi shrugged of is shoulder- don't know..

Pragya- my memory..

Abhi- if it comes, it will be good.. if it is not.. then I don't know.. how I or how we start our relation with each other..

Pragya- will you plz tell me about our relation.. how we are..

Abhi- I will but not now..

Pragya- why..

Abhi- don't argue for it..

Pragya- I'll argue with you.. you have to tell me everything..

Abhi think for moment & say- ok, I will tell you but after that you will never think on it.. is it deal..

Pragya didn't reply him..

Abhi- I know you, you take stress on small things..

Pragya- but it's not small thing, I lost my memory.. I forget our marriage.. it's not small thing..

Abhi- Pragu I tell you everything.. but only one condition.. you never take any stress..

Pragya- but..

Abhi cut her mid- we start our relation from first.. & I would like that you fall for me this time.. & express your feelings to me directly.. not with your boring diary.. & he smile..

Pragya only smile..

Abhi forward his baby finger to her- promise me that you will never stress on anything..

Pragya give him confuse look- how do you know..

Abhi smiles- about promise.. you teach me..

Pragya smile & entwine her baby finger with him- promise..

Abhi explain her everything about their marriage, their relation after marriage, her eight words towards relationship, her surprise birthday gift to him, & their relationship reach till jealousy..

Pragya- I didn't remember anything..

Abhi- why you stressing yourself..

Pragya- woh.. just..

Abhi cut her mid- what..

Pragya nodded in no..

Abhi- Pragu..

Pragya look him..

Abhi- say it.. break this awkward situation.. that I know.. what's in your heart, what's in your mind.. plz break that silence..

Pragya- thanks..

Abhi- why..

Pragya- I don't know, you understand me or you care for me..

Abhi- it's love for you only..

Pragya- give me some time..

Abhi- I already give you my whole life..

Pragya only stare him..

Abhi- Chalo! I'm leaving.. I'll meet you tomorrow.. & he got up from sofa..

Pragya- plz inform to Maa, papa, & Dadi that I'm fine now..

Abhi only nodded in yes..

Pragya- woh.. actually..

Abhi- what happ..

Pragya cut him quick- suniye  plz don't go.. stay here for some more time..

Abhi with hesitate tone-  are you sure..

Pragya nodded in yes..

Sorry for late update, busy with Christmas preparation..

Next part very soon..

Thanks for reading..

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..