Love burns

Disclaimer

I dont own Adventure time or any of it's characters.

Finn was walking along the charred road to his girlfriend, flame princesses palace. As he approaches the large sturdy gates to the burning palace, the flame guards shout "Halt! State youre buissness." "fp asked me to come she sounded urgent." sais the mildly annoyed Finn. "Ok she will see you shortly." replied the flame guards as they both stepped aside. Finn continued his journey onwards thinking how lucky he was to have a girl like flame princess, she warmed his heart literally. As the unusually happy Finn steps into the throne room he is amazed at what he sees. Flame princess is sitting on a throne of solid iron with rubys that shone like the sun encrusted into it, she is also wearing a dress with molten gold running through it. "Hello finn" sais flame princess. "Hello m'lady" replies Finn as he stares at his girl. "Now Finn im sorry but this... you and me is over". "What!" replies Finn with tears gathering in the corners of his saphire blue eyes."As you may realise I am now a flame queen, im sorry Finn but flame kings or queens cant have any relationships" replies flame queen as she drops her head. Finn is now crying and he sais ,"I understand." As he sprints out of the flame palace thinking about all the good times he had with her.