Memories

The following day

Finn awoke from his slumber only to find Marceline still sleeping soundly infront of him. He slowly got up being careful not to wake her, and went to the bottom floor of her house to cook her breakfast. Finn arrived in the kitchen and got some bacon and tomato juice out of Marcelines cupboards and began to cook the bacon. Once the bacon was cooked he bought it upstaitrs into Marcelines bedroom and said. "Hey sleepy head. " As Marceline slowly woke up. "Hey Finn." replied Marceline still half asleep.

"I made this for you." Said Finn as he gave the plate to her.

"Thanks Finn already making brakfast for you're queen?" said Marceline with a mischievous grin. "You could say that."  Replied Finn chuckling.

"Well thanks anyway cause this is really good." Said Marceline as she hungrily sucked the red out of her bacon. "Ok well I better get back to the treefort to check on Jake, love you." sais Finn as he pecks her on the cheek and head's off

At the treefort

"Jaaaake.... Im home!" shouts Finn desperately remembering how distressed Jake was. "go away." sais a worn out depressed Jake.

"Please tell me what's up bro... I can help you." Shouts Finn again as he approaches Jake bedroom in the treefort. "GO AWAY IM WARNING YOU!"

"Please tell me whats happened bro... you're scaring me." Finn is now a few steps away from the door and he reaches for the handle. "FINN I WONT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF!" Screamed Jake a pleading tone in his voice.

"Im coming in bro." Finn opened the door and went inside.

Finns POV

I opened the door and stepped inside the room is dark and. "RUN!"

Third person

"RUN!" Was the last thing Finn heard before a yellow fist the size of a truck slammed into him, and smashed him out of the treefort through the wall.

Jake couldent control his anger as he slowly walked towards Finn's body.

"What have I done?" Said Jake outloud before he burst into tears. Jake then scribbled a note and left it on Finn body before he left oooh.