First love

Marcelines POV

" I love you." oh my gosh I've liked Finn for so long I always wanted to tell him how I feel.

Third person

As the kiss ended Finn and Marceline stared deeply into eachovers eyes for what seemed like an eternity before Finn broke the silence. "Sooo are we going out now or what." sais Finn with a huge grin.

"Yeah I guess we are." replies Marceline with an equally large grin,  Jake then stretches up with Bubblegum and sais. "How are you lovebirds." Obviously trying to embaress Finn,  he instantly turns red and replies with. "uhhh great." "Ok Finn but we better get home now." "Alright bye Marceline bye Bubblegum." Replies Finn whilst staring at Marceline, then Jake picks him up and they head home.

At the Tree fort

"So how was it." Sais Jake instanly as they walk through the door to there old home. "It was amazing jake." Replies Finn whilst staring at the wall with his eyes glazed over."

"Nice... do you seriously love her." sais Jake quickly becoming stern.

"Yes with all my heart."

"Good because it's obviouse that she really like you, and you cannot lead her on." Shouts Jake with a distant memory in his mind and tears gathering in his eyes. "Whats wrong bro." Asks Finn soothingly.

"It's nothing just the past." replies Jake tears now falling freely from his bloodshot eyes. "It's ok you can tell me." Sais Finn.

"NO YOU WOULDENT UNDERSTAND!" Screams Jake before stretching to the top floor of the treefort and slamming the door. Finn looks at where he was standing just seconds ago in shook and shouts. "Hey bro im gonnu give you some space for tonight...... goodbye." Then Finn left as he left he heard Jake shout again.

"WHY CANT ANYONE UNDERSTAND?"

Message

Sorry for not updating much had a lot of stuff on my plate if you know what I mean. Anywho ill try to get back to the every other day schedule and make this story a good one bye for now.