chapter 13

A few seconds later Yoongi came walking down the aisle. He looked very nervous but very happy. He came and stood by me as we waited for Jimin to come through those doors.

A few minutes later the doors come flying open and there stood Jimin. Jimin had his hair styled perfectly with perfect makeup and in his beautiful white suit. Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other and I saw tears welled up in both of their eyes. I smiled through teary eyes.

At the reception

"Please everyone avert your eyes from the newly weds and to the stage. The toast will be given by Jihoon, Yoongi's brother." Jhope said trying to not laugh his ass off because I was so nervous that it looked like I was going to pee because I want to make Yoongi proud. I went up on stage and took the Microphone.

"Through this whole week, it did not register that my brother was getting married to his best friend till now. I'm so proud of both of them. They have come so far, I still remember when Yoongi came home talking about Jimin for the first time. Though they had seen each other it did not click in their heads for some reason. Anyways he came home talking about Jimin every day after that.

He would say everything about him; the way he wore his hair, his clothes, his actions, his personality, things he said, and so much more. He would come home sad when Jimin was sad. He would come home happy if Jimin was happy. He would also come home depressed when he didn't see Jimin on a certain day.

When Yoongi moved out and when Jimin moved with his family they didn't see each other for a long time. They had forgotten why they had liked each other. Then when they found they were in BTS together they met up again. Through their time in BTS, they had rekindled their love for one another and made it much stronger than before. I did not just earn two new relatives; I earned two new brothers that I care for very much and who care for me the same way. To Yoongi and Jimin!" I say while raising my glass at the end. "To the Mins," everyone says.

I look over to Yoongi and Jimin and see them crying. They get up and come squish me in a hug. "Hoon that was so sweet. We love you so much" they say. "I love you too," I say smiling and hugged them. When they let me go they went to have their first dance. I of course went back to my table and sat there watching as people started crowding around to see as well as dancing themselves.

I felt a presence come up to the table and looked up to see Jeonghan and Dino. Dino came and hugged me then ran off to find Kailye. Jeonghan sat down across from me. "I'm glad you could make it," I said. "Well, I wouldn't miss anything important. Anyways how has your week been?" he asks.

"It's been busy. Um very quiet and peaceful. How was your week" I say. "Well, actually it's been very weird not having you around. We miss you very much" he says. "To be completely honest I miss you guys too. In the BTS house, I spent most of my time alone and it caused me to remember things that I had rather forgotten" I say.

"Does this mean you're coming home after the wedding?" he asks excitedly. "Yes, Hannie it means I'm coming back home. Um, how have the guys been" I say. "Well, we all missed you of course. Dino missed you the most well besides Soonyoung but anyways we all missed you in our own way" he says. "I'm glad to hear you guys missed me," I say with a small smile. He smiled at me before he got dragged away by Dino saying something about  Scoups and Soonyoung. I got up and followed behind them.

Narrator's POV

As Chan pulled Jeonghan along, Jihoon followed behind them. They came to a scene that shouldn't have happened.

"I don't care you're not going to talk with him. You messed up more than once and we also told you to not go near him tonight. He doesn't need this right now Soonyoung" Seungcheol told Soonyoung. "But I need to talk with him. I need to make this right. I love him" Soonyoung says quietly enough for Scoups to only hear.