Chapter 18

Still Woozi's POV

"It's fine. I understand. Soonyoung explained it earlier. I may have been injured or kidnapped multiple times but I am a fighter. I don't show my weak side because I keep it bottled up and distract myself with other things.

Anyways, I am willing to try and open myself up to you guys. It is going to be a long and hard process, but I will try" I say feeling slightly uncomfortable. "You don't have to Woozi. We just want you to be safe and happy" Seungcheol says and I nod. "Okay then let's go get some ice cream," I say with a smile.

Dino, Minghao, Mingyu, Seungkwan, and Joshua yelled with joy. I chuckled and got up wincing. Soonyoung grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. We had an ice cream parlor a couple of blocks down so we decided to walk. All the boys were goofing around and I just smiled at them.

When we got there we all sat down at the big table in the back. The waitress came over and took our orders. She kept flirting with me and it was making me uncomfortable. Soonyoung pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me. I blush and cover my face with my hands to hide my blush.

The boys start to chuckle and coo at me. I pout and move out of Soonyoung's lap. Soonyoung pouts and I chuckle at him. We then got our ice cream and I just listened to the multiple conversations. "Wooz. Hey Wooz. Woozi, earth to Woozi" someone says and I snap back to reality.

"Yes," I say confused. "We asked if your ice cream is good," Dino says. "Oh um yeah it is good," I say and looked to see that I have barely eaten it. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I went into a stall and puked my guts out. After I was done, I went back out and threw my ice cream away. I sat back down and waited for everyone to be done.

"You know someone will always love you Hoonie. You will always be taken care of and never alone. Trust people sweetie and make sure you open up to them. They will protect you baby"

"Woozi! Come on we're leaving" one of the boys says and I nod. I get up and walk out the door. "Um, I'll meet you guys at home," I say and walk towards the park. I stop midway and turn back around. I walk back home and up to my room. I took my shorts off and crawled into my bed. I was under tons of pillows and blankets

There was a knock at my door. "Come in" I yell from under everything. "Hoonie baby is everything okay" I hear Soonyoung say and the door shut. I crawl out and sit criss-cross on the bed. "Hi, baby are you okay?" He asks. "I don't feel too good Soonie. I don't know if I am sick or if it was just something I ate" I say getting back under the covers.

I hear him chuckle. He takes the two blankets and extra pillows off my bed. He comes and cuddles me. I giggle but then I push him away. I pushed him off the bed and tried to get up to go to the bathroom. Well, I ended up throwing up on the bed.

Hoshi's POV

Woozi threw up on the bed and then looked at me. His eyes held fear and innocence. He started to sob and I set up a little palette on the floor. I went over and picked him up. "Shhh, baby it's okay. This happens sometimes, especially when you're sick" I say and he stops crying. "Now sit here while I clean this up," I say and he nods. I hand him the stuffed animal I bought him and started cleaning up.

After I put everything into the washing machine, I went back and sat with my cute little baby. He was sitting in my t-shirt and his red lace panties. I sat down and he crawled on my lap. I could tell he was in a deeper headspace than normal because he was babbling like a baby.

I hear the washing machine ding and I had to go switch over the laundry. "Baby stay right here. I will be right back" I say and leave to go switch over the laundry. After I was done, I quickly went back upstairs. I saw Jihoon playing with his stuffed animal when I heard someone walking close to the door.