Chapter 14

Narrator's POV

Woozi had accidentally fallen asleep on his bed while he was thinking. He got woken up by a door slamming. He got up and went downstairs to see who had done it. When he got downstairs he could see Hoshi pulling things out of a bag.

"What are you doing Soon?" he asked. "Oh um well I thought we could talk about something and I bought your favorite breakfast from the restaurant you like," Hoshi said. This excited Jihoon.

Hoshi leads them to the music room and shut the door behind them. Woozi sat down on his chair and Hoshi on the couch. "So what's up?" Jihoon asks. "Well, I got up early and went to my girlfriend's house. Well, ex now because we broke up this morning" he started.

Jihoon's POV

"...we broke up this morning," he says. "Wait why did you break up?" I said interrupting him. "Because Hoon, she could see how I was unhappy and how I loved someone else so we had a mutual agreement and broke up" he states. "Oh okay," I say and stare at my food.

"Jihoon you may or may not think of me in this way and I'm okay with that but I need to get it off my chest," he says. "Ok" I respond. "I'm sorry I hurt you so many times. I never meant for any of it to have happened. I don't deserve your friendship or forgiveness. I know I'm not the greatest person to be saying this but I like you. I like you so so much and you deserve way better than me" he says and starts to rant again.

My whole body freezes and my heart skips a beat. I smile and look at him and say "Soonyoung, I forgive you. I know you didn't mean anything by hurting me but it still hurt me. I know it will take a little bit of time to heal those scars but till then I forgive you. I don't deserve any better; I've done very bad things that I'm not proud of but one thing is for certain; I like you too".

As he hears those 3 words come out of my mouth he hugs me. "Thank you, thank you so much. I promise I will do better" he says. I hug him back and then he releases me. I smile at him and then we go back upstairs. We sit on the couch and cuddle while I finish my breakfast. When the boys started coming down Hoshi let go of me and went to the other side of the room.

Sad was an understatement for me but I soon realized why he did so. Jeonghan and Scoups come around the corner and glares at him. I get up and throw my trash away then go back but instead of going to the same spot, I plant myself right next to Hoshi.

He looked shocked as well as Jeongcheol but I really don't care. After a while, I got bored and went upstairs to get dressed. I grabbed my house keys and walked over to Kara's house. I walked into her house and up to her room to wake her up. I laughed at the scene I saw. She was getting cuddled by both of her sisters but they were in a dog pile and Kara was on the bottom.

I took out my phone, turned the volume all the way up, and then played 'Fire' by BTS. They all shot awake and looked at me while I laughed my ass off. "What the hell Jelly bean" Kara yelled at me. "Yeah what the actual fuck Hoonie" her sisters added. "What I was bored and wanted you guys up," I say with a shrug still laughing.

A few minutes later

They kicked me out of the room so they could get dressed and ready. I have been waiting for close to an hour. I looked at the clock and saw that it is close to 11:30 so I yelled up the stairs for them to hurry up. They came running down the stairs with shoes in hand and jumped in the car. I grabbed the car keys because it was Kara's car and then locked the door before going to the driver's side and getting in.

I drive to the place we were going and they run to get in line for tickets. When I finished parking I met them at the gate to the park. We go in and get in line for bumper cars. While we were waiting I could feel like I was being watched. I looked around and saw someone I haven't seen in a while looking at me. I rubbed my eyes and looked back and they were gone.