Desire [Part 2]

The cover image is done by @ellinscotch at instagram!

XXXXXXXXXX

Kousuke was totally not in the mood for Meg right now. He was exhausted from all the work and it even more exhausting just to talk to that woman. So he just wanted to pretend he's not at the office until she just goes away. When Shin-Ae opened her mouth to speak, he panicked. He covered her mouth trying to conceal the sound, all the while unaware of the fact that he actually pushed her against the wall! He stuck his ears out on the door, trying to listen if Meg was still outside.

Shin-Ae was shocked and starting to get mad at the same time. She never witnessed Kousuke being this brash with his actions before. She clutched the blue-eyed man's hand, which was covering her mouth to remove it. To her surprise, she couldn't. His hand was big enough to cover the whole lower part of her face, which irritated her more. Then she noticed how his left hand is placed on the wall, on the side of her head, completely trapping her between the wall and himself. Kousuke had zero clues as to how he's making her uncomfortable because he's busy listening to what's happening on the other side of the door.

He's strong... He's wiry...

Shin-Ae couldn't help but feel uneasy. Her heart was racing crazy. He's closer than he ever been before and he had no idea what he's doing to her.

"Kousuke! Are you there? I came with some cakes!"

Meg was still screaming at the door much to the dark-haired man's dismay.

"Hey, Meg!" Kousuke heard a familiar voice and tensed a bit. Nol. "Oh hey Yeong-gi! You look great! Have you seen Kousuke? He's not in his office it seems"

"Oh really?" The blue-eyed man heard heavy footsteps reaching the door, and then stopped. He tried the doorknob. "Uh it's locked, maybe he went out for a little snack"

"Bummer" She sulked. "Well, I guess he's still avoiding me."

"Ahahaha" Kousuke heard his brother laughing nervously. He mentally groaned. "Well I'll let you know when I see him again, Meg"

"Oh my, Thank you!" Meg brightened. "Why don't you come with me if you're free? I'll buy you some chicken wings!"

"Thanks! Haha" Shin-Ae let her breath out which she was holding when she heard the footsteps moving away from the door. Then she realized now she has to face the dark-haired man in close proximity.

Kousuke let out a sigh of relief and turned his head toward the auburn haired girl. Then it hit him. She was there, all vulnerable and her cheeks were tinted a light pink. He still had his hand over her mouth, her crimson eyes were moving everywhere but meeting his. He took his hand away and slowly placing it on the wall, on the other side of her head. Fully trapping her between him and the wall. He didn't know what he's thinking as he started leaning forward.

Shin-Ae's heart started beating double time when she realized that Kousuke was inching toward her. She was rooted to the ground with her back against the wall. One part of her wanted to run away, but the rest of her was numb. She felt like his deep azure blue eyes boring into her, paralyzing her whole being. She unconsciously tilted her head up, their lips millimetres away.

Kousuke blinked.

What the... He break his stare and pulled back his head. What the hell are you doing you moron! Get a grip!

His inner rational-self screamed as he moved his head further back. He wanted to kiss her. Kiss her so bad at that moment she looked absolutely stunning. He gritted his teeth fighting back his desire and pulled back from everything he wanted at that moment. He took a step back giving the auburn-haired girl space. He covered his eyes with his hand and internally groaned for his near mistake. He absolutely cannot make that move without putting her whole career and life at risk. He's at a position where he cannot make choices like this, easily. He didn't want her to see him as a rich prick. That's how all women think, not her too.