5) Gianluca the Demanding

He stares down at me, those gray eyes had a way of looking through me. I wonder if he could see right into my core. If he could see what made me fearful, nervous, defeated. He yanks me to my feet."Strip for me." It isn't a question but a command. He points to the area in front of the bed. "Right there. I want to see everything. Give me a good show Nicca."

His shoes are removed before sitting on the bed. I look to where he's pointing. My body refuses to move. I'm not sure what he wants me to do exactly. I've never stripped for anyone. My indecisiveness is taking too long for his liking. He stalks towards me like a giant cat that caught a whiff of his prey.

As he gets closer, he wears a strange look in his eyes. I tense not knowing what will come next. The look he is giving me as he stands in front of me says it all. He's not into playing games even if he normally enjoys it, tonight he's not in the mood for a chase. He caress the side of my face.

"You're nervous?" He asks the question, but I can tell he doesn't care about the answer. "Undress me." He lifts my hands and places them on his red tie. "Start here," he tells me. "Then work your way lower. I nod my head. My fingers fondle the silk tie before figuring out how to undo it.

I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Is this me wanting this or is it the alcohol I consumed to forget Abel that moves me. Our eyes meet as I look up. A range of emotions flicker through them. It goes from showing lust to impatience to eagerness then back to lust. I watch until I can't take the direct eye contact anymore. I focus once again on my task.

Seconds tick by but finally I reach the last button of his black shirt. I slide my hands up his chest, until I come to the top of his shirt. I slowly peel the piece of fabric from his body and toss it in the wing chair beside the bed. I savor the feel of skin underneath my hands when I move them back down the front of him. His eyes scrutinize every move I make. I touch his belt and unbuckle it. Next comes the button.

I hesitate my fingers resting on the zipper. I wonder again if I'm sure about this. This will be my first time doing something like this. I take a quick look at the door. His hand is on my face. He lifts my head up to stare at him. Impatience is clearly written in his eyes. I try to look back down, but the grip on my chin tightens.

"There's no going back," he says. "Once an Antonucci decides he's doing something he never backs down, but follows through with it."

I'm not an Antonucci, I think. I have every right to change my mind.

"Look at me." His voice is commanding. My eyes stare into his. He kisses me. His hands wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. I can feel his tongue invading my mouth. Would it be like this to kiss Abel? I hate myself for not being able to get him out of my head. I know he'll never want me the same way I want him. I know this so why is it so hard to let go.

I decide that I'll focus on the man in front of me and block out all other thoughts. I kiss him back. From the feel of him hardening I can tell he's glad I'm responding. He breaks the kiss and tells me to continue undressing him, which I do. The zipper slides down with ease. I pull his pants down as far as I can.

I notice that he isn't wearing any underwear. I blush without meaning to when I see the full length of him. He sits on the edge of the bed and I take his pants off. He looks to me and smiles.

"Strip," he says again. I do. I stumble over my buttons when I notice him touching himself. His movements draw my attention, distracting me. His laughter fills the room when he sees how his actions are affecting me. I finish quickly and walk over to him. "On your knees."

I drop down to the plush carpet knowing what he wants. Rubbing my hand over his length, I take pleasure in hearing his moans. I could feel the already hard limb getting harder under my touch. Leaning forward, I flick my tongue over his tip before slowly taking him into my mouth.

He lets out another moan. I remove him from my mouth just as slowly as when he entered. I lick the length of him from base to tip. I suck the tip back into my warm mouth. His hand reaches out to touch my hair. He digs his fingers into my black curls and tighten his hold. His moans become louder. His hips rise off the bed and proceeds to rock back and forth when I start to use both my mouth and hands.

His breathing is labored. I quicken my pace. I can tell he's close. I don't stop until feel his length pulsating with my mouth. I attempt to pull away, but his hand on the back of my head holds me in place. He releases his hold and gives me a smile as his eyes look down at me. He pulls me up by my arms.

He stands as well. We kiss once more. It's gentle. A mere brushing of his lips against mine. I smile up at him. My regrets floating away. He takes me into his hands and rub the length of me. My breath hitches. I start to pant. His hands move up and down my shaft with an elegant gracefulness. I can feel my release approaching rapidly. I'm embarrassed. Antonucci suddenly stops.

I grab for his hand but misses. I don't want him to stop. His hand on me felt amazing. I stick my bottom lip out and pout. He just laughs and kisses me again.

"You're cute." I can't help basking in his compliment and blush. It's the first time someone has said that to me and actually means it. "Get in the bed." I admire his body while he looks through the drawer. His body is toned and muscular. I wonder if he works out a lot. I look down at my own slender body and wonders what Antonucci thinks about it.

He soon returns to the bed, holding what I assume to be a condom. He takes himself into his hands and rolls the condom over his length. He tells me to get on my hands and knees. He rubs the tip against my hole. He does this before he slowly enter me. Whimpers are heard throughout the room. They become louder the more he enters my body.

A tear slips from my eye and lands on the hand with a death grip on the sheet under me. I realize the whimpers are coming from me. I'm afraid to speak. I know a scream will come if my lips part. I can't take it. More tears start to flow.The body over mine stops moving. It pulls out of me agonizingly slow. Time is slowing down, forcing me to feel every painful inch removing itself. I turn over and watch Antonucci with downcast eyes.

He curses and hits the mattress. His hand rises again. This time it is coming towards my face. I brace myself for what is about to happen. Antonucci surprises me when his hand hits the space beside me.

"Is this your first time." His voice is low when he asks. I simply nod. He takes his hand and wipes away my tears. "I would have prepared better if I had known. He sighs. I can sense his disappointment. He looks at me and kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry." His words are almost too low to hear. "You can stay in here tonight. The bathroom is over there." He points to the door next to the dresser he looked through earlier.

He removes the condom and starts to get dressed. I watch in disbelief as he stands and exit the room.