CHAPTER SIXTEEN // PT. 2

—TINGLES

F**CK WOW HOLY SH*T – Alec King

AMELIA:

"Lift your arms up, Amelia," he whispers to me, as he grabs the hem of my tank top. I lift my arms up, as told. I'm only willing to obey Parrish. At a time like this, while I'm in this state of mind — I'll do anything he says for me to do.

When he slowly lifts my shirt up, I can't help but wonder that he might not like the way I look underneath. The moment of truth speaks for itself.

Before I know it, my tank top is off, and tossed on the floor beneath us. His eyes practically bulge out of his head as they rack over my rack. I honor his praise. He's the first guy to see my tits bare, so.

"I feel like I should give you a round of applause," he mutters, as his hands skim over my skin.

Jesus. That feels so good. My back arches as his hands continue to roam my sensitive skin. I'm shoving my tits in his face, really. He seems to like it.

He pinches my nipples, and I probably make very embarrassing sounds because of it.

"Is this okay?" he kisses my lips briefly as I pucker them.

"You could say that," I reply faintly.

"Would you like it if I kissed you here?" his voice makes me squirm in anticipation.

"Yes, suck it already," I beg, and he lets out a brief chuckle before lowering his mouth over one of my nipples. When he sucks it into his mouth, I cry out his name as my hands reach his short brown hair.

Holy shit, he's good at this. I'm lucky to be fooling around with a guy that knows what he's doing--first shot, too. Is this what I've been missing out on all this time? Now that I'm experiencing this feeling, I never want it to slip away from me.

Parrish's hand works on the other nipple, rolling it back and forth between his fingers. My eyes are nearly closed as I watch him.

I don't know where he learned how to do this, but I'm damn thrilled about this expertise of his. I know he learned from other girls, but I simply can't think about other girls. I just know I'm #1 girl right now.

I shift on his lap, and we both moan when his erection greets the hungry section between my legs. It just sprang to life against me, surprising me.

This makes me think about the possibilities.

Which is bad.

I'm not on the pill, I don't have condoms, and even a virgin knows the 'pull out' method doesn't work for shit.

And sexually transmitted diseases: they exist.

I don't know where Parrish's disco-stick has been — he could be getting funky with girls when I'm not around, I never asked him.

I should probably not ask him when his mouth is latched onto my nipple.

"You don't have any STD's, do you?" I blurt.

I am so damn paranoid.

I immediately clasp my hands over my mouth when he pops my nipple from his lips and looks me in the eyes. I'm amused by his confused expression, but I'm hiding my sly smile with my hands.

"Uh, no," he scrunches his eyebrows together.

"When's the last time you had sex?" I ask in a muffled tone, my hands still covering my mouth.

"About four months ago," he suddenly smiles as he grabs at my hands, removing them from my mouth.

"Do you have a condom on you?" I continue to question him.