CHAPTER NINETEEN

—drawings, smiles, love

Zella Day – Sweet Ophelia (Live Acoustic recorded by The Wild Honey Pie) ♩ ♪ ♫

PARRISH:

Her game had nothing to do with sex.

It is an actual game.

I think.

Not saying I'm not into it — I'm just confused. And let's be real here: If Amelia Penney said to anyone else, "Let's play a game," what the hell would they be thinking? Especially after having sex with her for the first time — it was my immediate expectation.

I can't help it. I'm a guy, and my weakness is sex. Plus, I now know what it's like to feel Amelia completely, and I'm the only guy that ever has.

The fact that I'm the only guy that's ever been with Amelia — like that... It makes me feel, and just that. I don't want to stop feeling.

She's smiling at me. At least she's smiling at me. Her smile is really...something. It must be more than just something, since I am legitimately noticing it to the point where I can't stop noticing it.

I never thought I'd ever be thinking this much about a girl's smile. She's really done it to me now, and I'm not so sure this it is a good thing. She could very well ruin me. Destroy me from the inside out — this girl is capable of that.

"What is it, Livingston?" she giggles, as she points at the ceiling. She's standing on her bed as I sit next to her feet. She's giggling. Wow, she's really giggling, and I love that. I love it so much.

She is fully clothed, and she's pointing at her ceiling. She drew an unfamiliar drawing there on her ceiling. With a makeup utensil, I'm guessing.

I grab her ankles and pull her down onto my lap. She drops the utensil to the ground as she willingly falls into my arms. I kiss her hair as my nose senses the smell lingering off her. Fucking ginger, and daisies.

Ginger daisies.

It's a unique smell. I like it. It's a smell I wouldn't mind being trapped in my nose for all eternity. Really.

"You're a horrible artist, sweet girl," I smile. She laughs as she takes my face in her hands. And there goes my air supply.

She's a girl that can literally take my breath away — the only one, and it scares the living hell out of me.

Her legs curl in my lap against me as she studies my eyes with hers.

"What is it?" she whispers. I look back up at the ceiling.

"It looks like two stick figures having very uncomfortable sex," I admit my thoughts. It really does look like that. I'm telling her the truth of my words here.

She smirks, and I brace myself.

"That's us," she replies, as she pushes me flat on the bed. My legs automatically spread farther apart as she hovers over me — her lips surfacing the skin covering the very crease of my jaw as her legs spread to either side of my hips.

"Only it's not uncomfortable, Parrish." She kisses my jaw, and I feel myself tremble. I fucking trembled.

"No?" My voice is deeper than usual. Her hot breath hits my ear, and I curse silently.

Holy shit.

"Nope. It's very comfortable," she says, as she presses down: beautifully suffocating my manhood that used to be threatened by her presence. Now it can't seem to get enough.