White pig and cousin's long ride Part 5

I was woken up by the refreshing voice of my cousin the next day. Although ugly and fat, Britany is still a girl. Ryuze did not enter this girl's room, but called from behind the door.

"Britany doesn't have any lessons for today right? Do you want to go out for a bit? on a horse"

"I shall get prepared immediately! Ryuze-oniisama!"

Going out on a trip can be good exercising, a precious opportunity for this shut-in. After remembering everything, Britany's emotions are fading within me, roughly from my previous self's will. Of course, my memories as Britany is still there, instincts too, like going heading to for the kitchen in the middle of the night.

"Now... preparations complete"

The me who changed into an easy to move in dress immediately headed for Ryuze's direction.

"Oyaa, is something the matter? Your reasonably fast at preparing today. It's rare for you to accept my invitation to head out too"

What are you saying when you're the one who sent the invitation, onii-sama... but considering how Britany has always acted, I can't blame him. Britany the shut-in, hates going out, and if she is going out, she takes half a day to prepared. Even though such an appearance wouldn't change no matter how much you dress up, really, the me I was till now, was an idiot. Irregardless of grandfather, it's a mystery why Ryuze still remains so nice to me.

"I'm thinking of heading towards a close-by mountain on a horse for today" He said with a refreshing smile on his face.

"My, I sure look forward to it"

"And about that, I'm thinking of going by riding a horse"

"My, sure fills me with unease"

This is, of course, due to the fact that Britany's an obese lady weighing over 80 kilos. The horses in this territory generally, can carry the load of around 100 to 140 kilos. Even if Ryuze was 70 kilos, the total sum would equal 150. The horse would get flattened. This fatty doesn't know horse riding so ridding alone is out too.

"No need to worry, I'll be taking a horse born in a foreign country, the strong bread. It's even fine with carrying a load of 180 kilos so it's fine if we both ride on it. It docile too, not scary."

I become relieved after hearing these words that notes it's fine even for this obese body.

"That must be true then? Even if this me with a heavy body, the horse will really be fine right?"

Ryuze looked a bit surprised at my words. Ahh, that's right, I forgot something important. The Britany up until then has never once admitted that she's fat. Racking that big body of hers, she extorts the surrounding people to call her beautiful. Worrying about a horse was, of course, something she would not do. She probably wouldn't even have noticed the meaning behinds Ryuze's words. Britany was just that... No, the way I was before was just that full of stupidity.

"No, I didn't mean it that way... I meant that it'll be fine even if we ride together" Ryuze followed up his cousin in a haste.

"No need for concern, I'm aware that I'm fatter than normal girls my age. If the horse is fine then that's good. Let's go"

"A-Aahh, okay"

The horse that was prepared was, like Ryuze said, not a horse from this territory. Earl Hakusu's household's horses are mostly long legged and fast. Foreign horses are, although slow, healthy and can carry heavy luggage... apparently.

Ryuze got this one from a friend as he wished to cross-breed between the two types. Not having a clear understanding of this was the fault of how Britany always acted; skipping lessons on territorial studies. Now that it comes to this, I truly mourn for myself.

"Britany... somehow your atmosphere's changed"

"Is that so?"

"Un, suddenly starting a run, changing the contents of your meals to the extreme... It looks like you haven't been eating your favourite sweets too"

"Ma-maa, recently, I took a waking to the importance of health. My engagement was annulled too... Things can't go on like this, I thought" I mumbled, lowering my voice at each word.

A large, black, sturdy horse is present, fastened in the corner of the garden.

"Yoisho-tto" He lifted me up on top of the horse.

And surprise! He lifted this 80 kilo'd me with ease!

"Ryuze-oniisama sure has muscles, to be able to lift me..."

"I trained my body when I was in the capital, and Britany's very light you know?"

It's a lie. No matter how gentlemanly Ryuze-oniisama is, these words are overdoing it.

The last time I rode a horse was as a young child. After adding fat to fat, two people riding a horse became impossible. Even so, I still can't control the thought filled with possibility that the horse would get flattened.

The horse walked for a while and stopped until it reached the bottom of the mountain. The surroundings were full of grasslands. The short grass flutters along with the wind. This place was, a bit further away from town, and very quiet. The little mountain soaring in front, is more or less, a volcano apparently. Be that as it may, it's remained for hundreds of years like so, without erupting. Even small volcanic activities weren't occurring.

Taking my down from the horse, Ryuze was attentive on whether my thighs were sore or not.

"No need for concerns, it was a fun ride, thank you very much, Ryuze-oniisama"

The fat on Britany's butt must have softened the stress. Not much pain was felt during the ride either.