Chapter 155 - Viscount Dane's Territory

At Viscount Dane's family, we met with Kevin again, then he showed us around Viscount Dane's territory, a trace of nervousness on his face.

There were another two persons who accompanied me to visit here, so this made me slightly embarrassed.

(Ricardo and Ryuze, anyway, I'm over-protected. Actually, I can do that alone.)

Soon we arrived at a building where many people were producing silk thread. The primary means of this short transportation were walking and horseback riding.

This was a well-ventilated spacious house. There were several wooden boxes in the house.

"Kevin, this is?"

"Ah, this is the larvae of silkworms."

Inside the wooden box was covered with mulberry leaves, on which sat one larva of a nail size.

"The black one over there is just a little silkworm."

"The white one in the opposite box has grown up. The cocoon is over there and a pupa is in it. We always boil it."

"I know, but it's the first time I've seen it. Ah, what to do after boiling it?"

"Do you mean the pupae? It's common to eat it because it cannot be used to feed livestock. In our territory where there is neither sea nor mountains, it is a precious source of protein."

"I know."

In other buildings nearby, women were busy with spinning.

Here stood rows of houses. It was a source of income for the women in Viscount Dane's territory.

"There are also some places for weaving and dying, but it's a little far away. Moreover, there's a place to make clothes with the fabric we produced."

Under Kevin's guidance, we visited numerous buildings in different styles.

Ryuze was interested in the workshop used to produce cuprammonium fiber, but this product still needed to take some time to complete.

On our way, Kevin greeted me, "Miss Britney, are you tired? Many daughters of noble families couldn't tolerate such a tiring journey."

"Don't worry, I'm energetic. Compared to this, I heard that you have begun to produce the dress with the zipper I recommended before."

"Ah, this way please."

Kevin led me to the dress factory.

There were many women were sewing. In a room, Kevin showed me a sample dress.

"According to your order, I managed to produce this dress with a zipper."

"Thank you."

The design of this dress looked great and it touched comfortable. Moreover, its sewing was also stable.

"It's really great. Britney, why not try it on? The sample dress is made to your own measure, right?"

Kevin nodded, standing next to Ricardo.

"Miss Britney, I want to know your opinion on this dress."

"OK, then I'll have a try."

The sample dress was made of lustrous blue silk, decorated with many rose patterns.

Because my figure hadn't changed since I entrusted him to make this kind of dress, so I could wear it smoothly.

Even if I didn't wear extra tight clothes, Only this dress was enough because the dress made of special sewing method and zipper could show graceful feminine curves.

There also used some simple buttons and hooks.

(Well, there's no serious problem about it.)

Next, I came out in the dress and showed it to the people outside.

Ricardo stood up, with his blushed face. Ryuze pushed Ricardo aside in a natural manner and approached closer to me, "This dress suits you very well."

"Thank, thank you very much, brother Ryuze."

"By the way, could I buy this dress?"

"Ah, ah, of course."

In the face of Ryuze, Kevin performed obedient all the time. There was no doubt that he clearly knew who was the person he couldn't disobey.