8•Storytime:She's a hoe🤭

Before I begin this chapter I just wanted to let you guys know that I don't use names for personal reasons! Enjoy the story

So this was actually very recently it was some drama that happened at the beginning of the school year. I attend an all girls school and I am freshmen which means all my classmates are new including me. So I already had my little click or whatever and I primarily hang out with them but I don't really have any classes with them I have it with the same group of girls. So a lot of times I meet their friends and we kind of became friends that's how I became friends with most of the people I am friends with now

So one day we about to leave school and they have two people with them (assume whenever I talk about someone it's a girl unless I say otherwise) so I met them and they seemed really nice. Let's call them D and S for the story. So my little click go to McDonald's with D and S. So I have seen them before they are in my home room but I never talked to them. I get to know them and they seemed pretty cool. We get to MD and they start talking about this boy I was pretty lost so I kind of ignore them because I don't have lunch with them and that's when they spilt the tea. So we go home and I guess we stay cool.

We hang out a couple more times after school and they keep on talking about boys D and S so I figure they were talking about the same one. Turns out they were talking about a different one so I was like oop SHE IS A HOE. So then my friend group realize D and S always whispering and laughing so we like if you want to rock with us you can't be whispering and snickering in our faces. So then D says okay we do that because they're afraid we'll make fun of them. She then says we cant call her a thot, hoe, dumbass, or the others. We say okay but then say that if we feel like you are doing something stupid or you look stupid we will tell you and it's not to be mean but we're friends and friends don't let their friends look stupid. So then she spills the tea and everyone is talking and I'm thinking yikes she really is a hoe.

So then me and two of my friends left to go home because we needed to go home. So before we part our ways we talk about what D said. And I find out so much stuff but it's very personal so I will keep it to myself.

Later that day I am just in bed and I'm on Snapchat and I watch D snap and I find out the boy she was "talking too" has a WHOLE GIRL so I laughed next snap one of my friends like texted about it and I quote she said "M IS THE NICEST OUT OF ALL YOU THOTS" so I got pissed swiped up and checked her because she can call me a thot but other people can't call her that? So she said you and then I got heated then she said it was a joke. So my friends got tight and we all somewhat argued she threw subs and she blocked me.

Fast forward the next morning during hr she comes to "apologize" she has this smart attitude throws more sly remarks and I walked away because the teacher was in the room and I knew I was gonna say something I was gonna regret so I left took a walk. She said something about me not being mature but I was the bigger person to walk away and I was open to talking later that day but she was to scared to look at me for the rest of the day. To this day me D and S dont talk. As for S I dont know why we dont talk she is a follower of D and they're both hoes in a pot but its their business of how they talk to boys.