10•Making a Glo-Up plan✨💗

Have you not been feeling yourself lately? Been wanting to improve on your habits? Tired of your acne? Alawings being stressed out? Trying to become the "snatched"? Well I have the solution to all your problems. You need a GLO UP PLAN and if you start now you can get one for the very low price of $0.00! All you have to do to receive this offer is continue reading this amazing book.

-To begin you glo up you want to make a list of goals (I have a whole chapter) but these goals will be a little different they will not have any time constraint because a glo up takes time and it shouldn't be rushed

-Some of your goals can include creating a skin care routine, taking more time to yourself, start saving money, etc. Obviously your goals can be whatever you feel you need to work on pertaining you a glo-up can be physical and mental

-Once you have created your goals you need to create a plan of how you willl achieve this goal I will give you an example by showing you my glo up plan and how I will achieve these things

MY GLO UP PLAN

SKINCARE: CLEAR SKIN

-So far I have solidified a skin care routine, brought the Aztec Indian healing clay mask, and have begun to start drinking water (I bring a water bottle school I drink I bottle in the morning and in the night during the day I try to drink at least 4 bottles of water)

HAIR CARE: HAIR GROWTH

-I want to start using less heat to start doing twist outs but there are a couple of things I need to do first. I want to grow out my hair a little longer so I am going to get protective styles and use hair growth oil on my scalp. I also want to give myself scalp massages to stimulate growt. Lastly once my hair is at a nice length for my twistouts I want to get a good twist out routine where I don't have to manipulate my hair that much during the school week and it can last at least three or fours days before it is in a puff.

WORK: PRODUCTIVITY

-I can knock out my school work in a breeze but when it comes down too posting and writing not to good at it. I can have a hour free and i'll watch YouTube videos instead of posting and planning. It happens so many times that with me being busy all the time and that being the only time I have to post it turns to me never posting. Sometimes I do need that hour to relax but I want to use my time more wisely. I can do this by using my IPad to post since it doesn't have the distractions instead of my phone.

MONEY: IM GOING BROKE SIS

-I was doing really good at the beginning of the school year but it is slowly going down hill. Mc Donalds been stealing my coins. I have a habit of buying food and self care. Beauty supply trips went down since school started until today. I went and brought a $11 mask and a new lip gloss. I am going to improve this by limiting myself to eating a meal (like pizza, chicken nuggets) only once a week. But if I need like a quick snack I can only go two times a week. I can't go to the beauty supple for nothing. Only way is if I need a restock (ex face wash) or if I get a perfect score on any test (speciffcally math Spanish or biology) I can treat myself to one lipgloss (trust this does not happen often I get close but so far)

MENTAL: SELF CONFIDENCE

-Don't get me wrong ya girl got confidence but I feel I can get walked over time to time so I wanna change that. I also want to become obsessed with myself and then take more pics of myself and post on my Snapchat more.

-That's my personal glo up plan and just example of how yours can look like

-If you want to take it a step further you can write it on a paper decorate it and hang it up

-You can also keep up with your progresss by journaling and reflecting

-You don't have to buy anything but if their are some things you need make a budget for yourself and keep track of when you reach your limit

I hope you have fun with your glo-up plan offer! Remember try at your own risk don't o anything to yourself that can harm you. Also you are perfect the way you are remember that you don't need to alter anything!