13•November visionary✨

We legit only have two months left in the school year and that's crazy! So with this lovely month of October coming to a close I have a couple of "wants" and I also have a new "visionary" for my platform.

The body is only as healthy as the soul. Just as the body needs nourishment so does your mind and soul.

This is like the new motto I am running by because I have always been so focused on my skin and growing my hair out I felt as if I have lost myself amongst all of the mayhem of school and Instagram. So going forward starting November 1st I want to start keeping in mind all of these things.

I honestly love myself but I don't love LOVE myself like I feel sometimes I still look for validation from other people which is a horrible habit but I honestly need to stop doing that and JUST DO ME!!!!! I also want to grow my wardrobe and start getting more things myself like clothes and shoes (mini wishlist coming soon) because I feel like when you buy things yourself you just appreciate it more and it gives you a sense of satisfaction. 

Now lets talk about drama. I feel like freshman year wise drama keeps following me. And it's not even he said she said mess it's like me standing up for myself and people getting offended by the truth (my friends) checking people who are beginning to take advantage of me. So I have been standing up for myself (I have been meaning to do something on this topic for the longest I think that's probably going to be covered next chapter) and that's something I have always been slacking but now it's all cool but now it's like people don't like it I have finally spoken up (specifically my closest friends) so going into November I really do want to iron out any wrinkles I may have and just let it all go and cleanse myself because it's so early in the school year. 

Now let's talk about goals on this page. For my Instagram I have been trying to hit 5k for the LONGEST and it's irritating me so I really want to hit at least 7k before the end of the year and I want to hit 1k reads on here and possibly get ranked at least top 5 on one of my hashatags

School wise I want to get a 90 gpa and over in all of my classes (English is worrying me along with math) and that's about it I do want to hit principals list before the end of the semester too.