3

"Where were you the time of the murder?"

~~~

"I was at work, you can check the time sheets."

"I was at home with my mom."

"I was at the movie theater with a friend." - 'Who was your friend?' - "Jimin."

"I was heading over to Y/N's apartment. It was Saturday, which is our bestie day."

"I went to the movies with Yoongi." - 'How are you friends with your girlfriend's ex?' - "We were friends before she started dating him. He told me that he doesn't mind me dating her. Besides, she told me that she broke up with him before we even started going on dates."

"I was home alone playing video games." - 'Can anyone testify that you were actually playing video games at home?' - "Yeah, Jungkook can. We played Overwatch together."

"I was asleep." - 'Taehyung said that you two were playing video games at the time.' - "We were, but I fell asleep."

~~~

Information Gathered

Kim Namjoon was at work when Y/N was murdered.

Kim Seokjin was at home with his mother.

Min Yoongi and Park Jimin went to the movies together.

Jung Hoseok was driving over to Y/N's apartment at the time she was murdered.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were playing video games with each other until Jungkook fell asleep.

______

Who do you think is the murderer so far?

Kim Namjoon?

Kim Seokjin?

Min Yoongi?

Jung Hoseok?

Park Jimin?

Kim Taehyung?

Jeon Jungkook?

End of Chapter