7

'Would you trust Y/N with your life?' (a/n: I'm running out of questions, just go with it lol.)

~~~

"Yeah, I would like to think that I could trust her with my life."

"Um, I don't think I would. Y/N's not exactly the most...stable person I know."

"Isn't that an odd question to ask her ex-boyfriend?" - 'Answer the question, Mr. Min.' - "Okay, okay. Yeah, I trust Y/N with my life."

"Yes! Of course I trust her with my life! If I were to kill someone, I would go to Y/N first because I know that she would help me hide the body."

"I trusted Y/N with my life, but I don't know if she felt the same."

"In all honesty, it depends on the situation. I trust her with some stuff, but I don't know if I would trust Y/N with my life."

"Eh, no. The only person I trust with my life is myself, and sometimes I can't even trust myself."

~~~

Information Gathered

Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, and Park Jimin believe that they can trust Y/N with their lives. Although, Jimin did say that he didn't know if she felt as if she could trust him with her life.

Kim Namjoon thinks he can trust her with his life.

Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook do not trust Y/N with their lives.

___

We're getting closer...who do you think is guilty?

Kim Namjoon?

Kim Seokjin?

Min Yoongi?

Jung Hoseok?

Park Jimin?

Kim Taehyung?

Jeon Jungkook?

End of Chapter

(also, please comment some questions that you want to ask the suspects, because ya girl is running out :P. Please keep your questions related to the murder if you can.)