Special Interrogation - Namjoon

Namjoon sits at the table with a lollipop in his mouth. Lollipops help with his anxiety and stop him from being fidgety.

Detective Kim enters the room, greeting Namjoon with a disappointed face. He sits down in the chair with a plop.

"How the hell did you get yourself into this situation?" The detective asks Namjoon, his eyes narrowing.

Namjoon rolls his eyes, his hand taking the lollipop out of his mouth. "Hello to you too, Dad."

"You better not have killed this girl, Kim Namjoon - because if you did, I won't help you out of jail. Matter of fact, I might end up going to jail for killing you."

"Calm down, Jesus Christ. And no, of course I didn't kill her! Y/N's my close friend, I would never hurt her," Namjoon replies.

Detective Kim runs his hand through his messy black hair, a frustrated sigh escaping his lips. "Okay, fine. Tell me about the day you last saw her, and don't leave anything out."

"I was at work the last time I saw her, which was the same day she died. I was sitting behind the counter of the gas station, and I was reading my book while sucking on a lollipop. I heard the bells above the front door ring, so I greeted the person, only to see that it was Y/N."

"What was she wearing?" Detective Kim asks, his eyes not leaving his notepad.

"Her usual outfit, which was just a hoodie and sweatpants. She waved at me then went into the back of the store, bought some ramen packs, some bags of chips, then some soda. She came up to the register and put her stuff on the counter, then grabbed two packs of gum as well. Since no one else was in the store, we spoke for a little bit."

"What all did you two talk about?"

"She told me that her best friend Hoseok was coming over and then asked if I wanted to come over as well, but I told her that I didn't get off of work until six in the afternoon, and it was only eight in the morning. She understood, of course, then I told her that she didn't have to buy the stuff, that I would pay for it."

"Why did you pay for her stuff?" Detective Kim asks, raising his eyebrow.

Namjoon scoffs. "Can I not buy stuff for my friends?"

"Don't get smart with me Kim Namjoon, I am still your father."

'Sure, if that's what you want to call yourself.' Namjoon thinks to himself.

"I bought it for her because I wanted to. She told me that her job had just fired her, and I felt bad for her. Is there a law against having emotions like a normal person?"

"Just continue with your story." Detective Kim tells his son.

"She didn't want me to buy her stuff, but I kept insisting. She finally gave in, and then she stayed for a little while longer. I had two more customers come in, and Y/N made eye contact with them and I saw the color drain from her face. She said goodbye and quickly left, then the two men that came in left right after she did."

"Did you recognize the men?" The detective questions.

Namjoon shakes his head. "I've never seen them before."

The detective nods his head and finishes writing down the information. He pushes his chair away from the table and stands up.

"That's all I need for now. I'll see you at dinner, Namjoon."

~~~

Information Gathered

Kim Namjoon is Detective Kim's son. Detective Kim said that he would kill Namjoon if he killed Y/N, but in all reality, Detective Kim would most likely cover it up - resulting in no one knowing that Namjoon killed her. But Namjoon has no motive or reason to kill Y/N.

Kim Namjoon said that two men entered the gas station, and Y/N quickly left after seeing them.

___

Hmm, who do you think did it?

Kim Namjoon?

Kim Seokjin?

Min Yoongi?

Jung Hoseok?

Park Jimin?

Kim Taehyung?

Jeon Jungkook?

End of Chapter

(a/n: you're welcome for the double update.😉)