8

'Why do you think someone would want to kill Y/N?' (a/n: special thanks to URANUSMIN for giving me some good ideas for questions.)

~~~

"I don't know why anyone would want to kill her. Sure she was kind of a bitch at times, but that's not a good enough reason to kill someone."

"Y/N wasn't exactly a 'model person', so to speak." - 'Why do you say that?' - "Uh, maybe you should ask her best friend that, or maybe her boyfriend. Her step brother might even know some stuff."

"I mean, no one should want to kill someone, but I'm sure Y/N wasn't everybody's favorite person." - 'Is that so? - "Y/N had a group of people that she used to hang out with, and let's just say that the group she hung out with weren't the best people. Ask Taehyung about it, he knows what I'm talking about."

"No! Y/N was an angel, I couldn't imagine anyone killing her, or even thinking about hurting her!" - 'We were informed that Y/N wasn't a 'model person', care to tell us what that means?' - "Well, Y/N wouldn't speak to me about her issues, no matter how hard I tried to get her to talk. I don't know much about that situation, but I do know that her step brother is involved."

"I...I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to kill her, it just doesn't make sense to me. Y/N was very kind and caring to everyone she met." - 'Did you know if Y/N had any issues or was in any bad situations?' - "No, not that I know of. I know that she used to be a heavy drinker, but she quit."

"Let's make one thing clear: Y/N wasn't as good of a person that everyone thinks she was. Sure, over time she became better, but I know her past and what she used to do." - 'What all did she do?' - "She used to be in a 'gang' - at least, that's what we called it. I know, because I used to be in it as well. That's actually where we first spoke to each other: at a group meeting. I was a newcomer to the group, as was Y/N." (more info on Taehyung's special interrogation, which is coming soon)

"Y/N was a nice girl, don't get me wrong, but she seemed to be in trouble." - 'What do you mean?' - "It's kind of hard to explain. Sometimes she would have her random dudes follow her into bookstore and closely watch her, sometimes I would see her hanging out with different guys that weren't her boyfriend. I don't know, I just thought that it looked sketchy. Especially the guys, they all look like that they belonged in prison."

~~~

Information Gathered

Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, and Park Jimin don't believe that anyone would've wanted  Y/N dead.

Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim Taehyung, believe that Y/N had enemies.

Jeon Jungkook has seen men following Y/N, and has seen her hanging around bad looking men.

___

Hmm, seems that Y/N had some secrets. Are those secrets what got her killed?

Kim Namjoon?

Kim Seokjin?

Min Yoongi?

Jung Hoseok?

Park Jimin?

Kim Taehyung?

Jeon Jungkook?

End of Chapter