Love Hurts

Gary has known Ash for the past 17 years, he was 18. He lived with his grandfather, Professor Oak. Ash always came over to visit the pokemon at the lab or he always trained with Gary.

Before all this happened, the duo hated each other, they were rivals. Ash and Gary went their separate ways and they always argued most of the time. But, they still had a connection of some sort, they spent so much time together but, after Gary started to take his training seriously.... Ash had become Pokemon league Champion.

They spent months almost years without seeing each other. They crossed paths one day, Gary asked Ash out for lunch. They headed to a near by restaurant.

From Gary's perspective, Ash was acting strange that day. Ash would blush every time he looked at Gary. Gary spilled some of his drink on Ash's side of the table. Ash blushed when Gary was wiping off some whip cream that landed on his cheek. The strangest thing was that Pikachu was never on his shoulder, it watched Ash as he couldn't bear looking in the direction that Gary was in. Ash and Gary said their goodbyes and headed to their paths. Gary was always reminded by Ash's smile, his red cheeks. Gary has to find a way to break Ash, but who would help him?

Hey guys. Vote and comment for your guesses. Thanks to LazilyLayzee_ for the pic in this chapter.