six

I still sit on the stairs wondering why she wanted to start  this conversation.when I look up I see Stefan at the Last step looking very angery  he walks up the stairs a grand my arm .before he could say anything I say. if were going to have a argument at least warm me so I can catch my breath an save it. he says beca what with the poison pizza  i reply {well you know when i  forgotten my bag well Chloe was there  }. he shouts  you didn't think to tell me this .we have a family now you can't be keeping a stuff like this from me )  i shout back with saying now you see why I didn't tell you because you over react }( why would I not over react) {because I got it} (just like last TIME your going to tell her where he is){ i was trying to save our family because you don't have the gut to do something about her an wait so now it's my fault. your the reason we are even in this problem} why am i the reason ) {a. because she is your sister and when we were dating you did't bather to tell me your sister is crazy. b. because you don't listen because your full of your self  c. because you did't stop me from locking him up an you knew who he was to your sister }(well i would say that its both of our fault because it takes two to tango ){no it still yours because your the reason she had a miscarriage because you made a deal with the devil for her child and she made a deal with him putting my soul for the wager even though i was already running from him. so basically because our children died because i died because she killed me because she wagered my soul while i was Pregnant so her child don't die because you wager her child's life because of something i don't know( i'm going to go get some air)

Dw p.o.v
While we sit on the couch Dj comes an sits down by me lay her head on me an hold my hand an says you think they are arguing about us because we are here ( What are you talking about nobody is arguing) yea they are (that's not arguing there  saying there words loudly) you can't lie to me we see the same things .we know everything each other knows we share a brain i'm not stupid or a baby anymore you can stop trying to protect me ( no i can't because if i do that means you don't need me anymore. i also know the only reason you know what some stuff is because you read my  mind. stop doing that.) 

Beca p.o.v
After the argument Stefan says he could go for a walk we walk out the room as we walk out the room we see the girls packing we stop and ask[ where are you going they say]"we are leaving because you  were not arguing into we got here{ I reply by saying no,no,no You guys were perfect just i forgot to tell Stefan something very important an Stefan over reacted when  he found out I didn't tell hem.right Stefan }(yea) so  give me a hug an let's get you guys to bed 

{They tucked the girls in bed }while they got tucked in dw's whispered something into my ear ' said"well can I call you mom now  because I know we're safe with you".i reply by saying yea

When the girls went to sleep we let the room we were met face to face then I start to say something but was interrupted by Stefan" saying sorry but I was worried because it's not just use anymore we have children now so you can't be doing stuff like this anymore.I reply by saying" I know that's the reason why I have a plan this time

Then they make there plan (I am not going to tell you her plan you have to guess)

these are here because I thought I should decorate