twenty

beca's p.o.v

I carry dj upstairs and I put her to bed. i go threw  there closet and i pick out clothing for them to wear while we stay at the bellas house.I haven't  talked to stefan, but it takes half a hour to get the girls together. because for some reason they seem sluggish. like i told dj to put her shoes on she put one on but the other fell and when she went to pick it up she  completely fell down to the ground not baby falling out a chair and starting laughing about it but like when and old lady falls and can't get up so i pick her up and put her shoe on her and  helps dj now dj seems to be completely aware of her sister being like this and she is exactly like this to but it seems like dj is trying to help dw.As dw try's to stand up and falls again and she keeps trying everytime she  does dj helps her up. I try to watch but i can't so i pick dw up and sit her down by stefan and say to Stefan don't let her get up in less you are helping her.

dj.p.o.v

When i finally woke up again. I felt  like I  was hit by a car  we ate and mommy got us ready abd dw dropped her shoe an she try's to pick it up but falls down so i try to help her up but the cycle keeps repeating again and again but mommy  gets up and picks up dw and than me and sit us by  daddy ands do not let them up but i will keep getting up if my sister needs me because i am needed an she can depend on my.