eighteen

Because p. O. V
When I got a out the hospital I took a cab home. Minutes later the cab finally pulled up to my home I missed being inside my home bedroom on my soft bed. When I came in the house nobody was in the living room so I walked upstairs into the girls room an they were Asleep so I decided not to wake them.  I went into my room an heard the shower running so I decided to take my jacket off and sit on the bed an wait for him to come out. Minutes later he comes out he jumps when he See's me he sits in the bed next to me and says"when did you come in" I reply by saying I come in a little while ago. Wait were you scared when you saw me in here.  He looks nervous and shakes his head. I say you were.  You were scared i scared you an you don't want to admit it you are I big strong scary vampire an Me a little pale vampire had scared you.  What no I was not scared I was just cold.  I say it's ok that you got scared even if you got scared. I will still love you with all my heart so are you going to admit it or not now.

Time pass

Dw
When I  woke up mommy an daddy were in there room talking. I woke DJ up and told her mommy was home she rubbed her eyes an said shut up I am sleeping leave me alone I shook her and repeated what I said then she hurried out of bed an opens the door an peek before she ran behind me into mommy and daddy room. When we ran into the room mommy said when did you guy wake up. DJ said when did you get home we missed you mommy and ran over to her an hugged her after what seemed like years of hugging we all went down stairs to eat some home made food 🍴🍕🍔🍕🍪🍞🍰while we were eating mommy grabbed daddy's hand an they walked up stairs.

Because p. O. V
While we started eating I remembered what Chloe said so I grabbed Stefan's hand and lead him up stairs to our room at least what it would be called into now.  I closed the room door