seventeen

Aubrey p.o.v
I felt beca arms around me all we did for the rest of the night was talking, laughed and crying about things. She left after hours of fun she went because visiting hour was over

Time skips

Stefan p.o.v
The girls were in the other room playing with a tea party. i decided to call beca but she had beat me to it. We talked for some time an then she asked for the girls on the phone.

Beca p.o.v
As I was talking to dj and dw says are you going to die because we don't want you to we are soo sorry about putting you inside there. I reply by saying{ no sweetie I am not going to die it wasn't your fault I passed out because I was stressed an never say that I would hate you because no matter how angry I am I will always love you guys never think that. Could you give the phone to your dad? They gave the phone to him and then I said my good night told him what the doctor said about me coming home. Then hung up the phone.

The hospital was quiet into someone started walking down that hallway you could hear their hills clink as they walked down the hall. They stopped at the front of the door. Then when they walked in I saw Chloe she said well I tried to warn you but you didn't listen. You never listen to people. Now the fun is about to begin because Damon is coming back to town unless you leave Stefan. You were never supposed to be in the picture anyway. If you don't things are going to start to get ugly then she sat down In a chair by me an said"so what is your answer leave or lose which one do u pick because there is more on the line this time she left out the room. I looked through my pictures on my phone an saw the picture we took when we first brought the girls home that moment I knew what my answer was because if Damon comes back an finds out that the babies are still alive he might kill them because he said that if any more family is found he would kill them because nobody from our family deserves to live through this life. While I was in deep thought I got a text from Stefan with a picture of the girl asleep on the bed with my picture balled up in their hands I screenshot it an set it as my wallpaper.