sixteen

When they pointed to the curtins i got up an walked behind the curtines an saw aubrey sitting with tears coming down i sat at the bottom of the bed. I said why are you crying she says because you never told me stuff like this. So you never told me that you knew that my children weren't dead why i reply. Because you wouldn't talk to me at all an just starting distancing you self again so why waste my time trying knowing i was going to fail because you let who you want in yet you never wanted to tell me that you had a mental break down about them or the fact that you still blame yourself for them even knowing that they are alive you want to blame yourself but your. side tells you that you should blame it on someone else.{well everyone doesn't have to tell you everything i came over here to tell yoi that i am sorry for bing a bitch about everything not start a argument an to say that if you don't want to turn your switch back on because Damon is back in town you don't have to .i dont want to be a pain in your neck i want to be friends again.}

Aubrey says{well thats good because i wanted to do the same thing because we shouldn't act like this over that stupid selfish jerk bird brain no offense}.(non. Taken beca replies){well i think that i shouldn't have said what said i should have been able to tell you why i did what i did so i am going to tell you why right }( i was coming out the hospital from a over night shift and me an my friend Jacob were talking an he kissed me not i kissed him.an he asked me oit on a date an he left twards his car an i let twards mine then i pit my stuff in the car but when i turned aroundd he was behind me he said so you moved on so fast an i am a little bit hurt because i kind of liked you because you are so badass).i told him <so your imaginary feelings are hurt you finally feel how you make others feel an no am i only badass in bed or are you talking about when you needed to talk to / someone to makeout with then through put like they were nothing an Leave wothout warning for got knows how long now you want to come back like nothing has happend you don't care about nobody but yourself.> He said[you know ypu really hurt my feelings so i am going to hurt your what will i do you have nothing for me to take except Jacob.] < leave him out of this because he has nothing to do with this.

Then..... Then next thing i know is i hear screams an i see damon has jocob by the neck in front of me dead i didn't hear a hart beat i wanted to cry but nothing happend. I said so you think killing one of my coworker might hurt me all he wanted was someone to be with he was lonely he was going to become my dinner any way so all you just did was save me one last mess to clean up an one last lonely person who need love to fulfill there heart. Wait what face is that the one where you relize that you messed because u thought everyone loves you charmes.No you were just my boy toy now i don't need you anymore you getting old you know then i just left him there with all my anger taken over me.