twenty one

When I ask DJ why did she run she said because{ they got mad}who got mad I ask? She says that Rebecca an Ryan them names sound like beca's brother an sister an that's impossible because they are dead they died 5yrars ago. I ask what are you talking about only the four of us were in the room. (She says that they hate when I come into this room an they hate that you an mommy are going to split they said when they first met you that they told you if you ever hurt mommy that they would cut you up in tiny pieces an feet you to a shark then kill the shark an bring you back to life an make you eat yourself) {I asked why do they hate when you come into this room? }(because they say that mommy cast a spell on this room to protect someone or something. But we don't know what it is that she was trying to protect but no ghost of demons can come into the room. they are not bad they protect mommy they never hurt us because they say that they are related to mommy but mommy told us that the Bella's are her only sisters.{ I can't think of anything to say Because a as much as I wanted to admit that they were telling the truth my mind would not let me believe it. But I knew that she was telling the truth so I told don't DJ tell mommy about them } she said ok when I was about to walk out the room DJ said she's ok she was trying to keep him from looking through her because she doesn't want him to get hurt but when she does she needs to sleep because he was to powerful. Then she goes an lays on the bed. When I walk..