Chapter 1

Hey! This is my first attempt at a Billdip fic, Heck first attempt at Gravity Falls. This is a boy x boy so those of you who don't approve, and if you cannot handle dark or mature topics, well then this isn't the fic for you, so go try someplace else. 

I hope you guys enjoy what I have to offer, so here we go. 

***

Damn It! Damn it! They were so close to defeating Bill, and they blew it! Blew it!

Now he and his sister were running through the maze of the pyramid like castle, trying to avoid the monstrous form of Bill Cipher. However, it was no use. They were cornered and captured by the dream demon, only to be brought back into the room that held their great uncles. They struggled in the demon's grip as he threatened the older set of Pines twins, and began his game.

Hundreds of thoughts filled Dipper's mind; his fears, his regrets, his family, everything! They were all going to die if something wasn't done. Something, Anything!

Then, without any hesitation. "I want to make a deal!"

Everything froze at that moment, the humans were silent as they looked at the male teen, while the demon froze, his single eye on the seventeen year old boy. Dipper took shaky breaths as he stared back into the demon's eye, fear marring his features but determination filled his eyes. If the demon had a mouth he would have had an eerie smirk. An insane laugh escaped the triangle demon, as if it was some huge joke.

"Now what kind of deal could you possibly make that would benefit me in any way?"

Dipper kept a steady stare into the demon's eye, "In exchange for leaving my family in peace, and never returning to Gravity Falls to hurt anyone, y-you can have me. You can do whatever you want, torture me, break me, make me go insane, anything! Just...let them out of this."

Chestnut brown eyes still kept steady with the demon's one silted eye, tears could barley be seen as they tried to build up. Bill's eye widen, but only for a fraction of a second so it wasn't noticeable, he felt it again.

All throughout the many summers that the Pines twins have been in Gravity Falls, anytime he'd be with or around the male teen he felt a pull in his chest. Something that hadn't happened in centuries. He always tried to push it away, thinking it was nothing but being in the mortal realm for too long, but this time it was different. Felt stronger then before, and it hurt if the dream demon was being honest. Although he didn't let it show, especially in front of the mortals that quivered before him.

He continued to stare at the other, the familiarity continued to grow. But why? Why has this been happening since he first met the teen?!

'Bill...'

Then there is was again, that voice. At first he didn't recognized it, but now... It couldn't be...

'Bill. I'm here.'

That voice, it's familiarity, and tugging at his chest, why? And why around him?! He wasn't the one saying it, but it was coming from him so why? And why does it know him?! Wait...Stardust?

He wanted to- no needed to know more about this. But in doing so he has to postpone his plans for world domination on a later date. Unless...

"Not a bad deal Pine Tree, but I think I should get a bit more, after all I'll be sacrificing everything I've worked hard for just for this deal. "

Dipper's eyes widen at the dream demon's words, what could he do?!

"Dipper don't do it! We can still beat him, we ca-!" Mable was cut off when a tiny mute symbol appeared next to her, silencing her.

"Yeesh, can't you let your brother fight his own battles, kinda pathetic if you ask me."

Mable struggled in Bill's grip, her mouth flapping with no words coming out, Dipper glanced at his sister, remaining tense in the demon's grip, but redirected his attention onto Bill, "Whatever it is, I'm begging!"

Well now a begging Pine Tree, he's desperate. Oh here's an idea. "Okay Pine Tree I'll accept, but with my added terms."

"W-what terms."

"Well it's more of a deadline, If you don't give me what I need by or before the end of it, I'll kill you and let your body rot in the Nightmare Realm, but in keeping of the deal, I'll leave your family alone. So Pine Tree, we got a deal."

Dipper's eyes were wide as the dream demon held out his hand, now shrouded in blue flames, dropping his sister next to the cage that held the elder Pines twins, she looked like she was yelling, tears were pricking in the corner of her eyes. "Dipper, no!"

He looked down at his family, but quickly back up to Bill, "And you'll unmute Mable?"

"Yeah yeah, hurry up kid, do we got a deal or not?"

Sweat cascaded down the teen's face as he took a nervous swallow. "I-It's a deal."

He took a shaky hold of the black hand engulfed in flames, the blue fire engulfed the teen's hand and began to crawl its way up his arm. Dipper gave a shocked yelp as the flames seemed to make whatever they touch vanish. Panicking, the brunet twin looked over at his family, faces of distraught and agony marring their features. "Dipper!"

Said teen sporadically looked around for something, he didn't know what just...something! Tears pricked in his eyes, only to close them as he said his final words to his family, "I'm sorry."

And with that the blue flames fully engulfed the teen, leaving Bill with an empty hand. His single eye looked over at what remained of the Pines family. "Well this was a lot of fun I have to say, wish I could have more, but I have a bargain to uphold."

"Y-you monster! You killed him! You killed my brother!" Mable's voice rang, having been returned when the hands shook.

"Kill? Oh no shooting star, that may not come till later, or not at all. Depending on what I can get out of him."

"You're going to try and get him to give you the formula!"

Bill's single eye looked at the 2 graying men as he noticed that the voices didn't match up. "Well this is interesting. So you two were going to trick me than, oh this is priceless, and you were going to make a deal to trap me huh." Bill broke into an insane cackle, "And I would've fell for it too," His laughter continued till he had enough. "You know I'd kill you if I could, but I'm gonna keep my end of the bargain. Oh, but if I do find Pine Tree to be of no good, I'm just gonna make it even worse then I initially planed, and that's gonna be on you."

"Like you ever keep your end of the deal Cipher!"

"Oh, but this is different, I think Pine Tree holds something I've been looking for, besides, I can always try Weirdmeggedion after you die naturally anyway. I'll see you next time Pines family. "

He floated back a bit before shrinking back to his smaller size, "But I'm still gonna keep my eye on you, so don't be trying anything, got it?"

Before they could say or do anything, Bill imploded into a bright light, blinding everyone till it dimed. Everything was gone. The castle, the bubbles, the monstrous creatures, everything!

And all that remained was the town of Gravity Falls, it's residence, and a now broken family. Mable kneeled on the ground, hitting it with balled fists over and over screaming for her brother, Stanly and Stanford tried to comfort her while they tried to push away their own tears. Bill was gone, and people were safe, but at a terrible price.

***

A/N:So what did you guys think of the start? Tell me you thoughts, and vote if you liked what I got, there is more to come. What does Bill plan on doing to Dipper, watch out for more. But for now, I'll see you later.