003

It's been almost a week, but the two roommates haven't even started on the art project, in fact they haven't even talked to each other about it. The only thing they've done related to the project, is complaining to each other about being partners. Other than that, they've just ignored each other like always.

Taehyung decided finally to be the grown up though one day, which only ended up being a disaster in the end. He walks towards the younger's bedroom, preparing himself for what he's going to say. "Jungkook, we have to start on the project—" Taehyung says as he opens the door, but he cuts himself off when he sees what's going on in front of him.

Jungkook, naked on top of his bed.... and masturbating basically.

That's when he smelled it; the younger just started his rut and Taehyung hates himself for not smelling it earlier. He would always leave their dorm room whenever he smelled the younger's rut or when he felt his own coming, however he wasn't that lucky this time. Taehyung was brought back into reality when Jungkook threw a pillow at him, and yelled at him to get out.

He did as he was told, he ran out of the room and closed the door behind, regretting his decision to be the mature one. Not because of what he saw, but more because how his body reacted to what he saw. "Chief, this really ain't it!" Taehyung DRAMATICALLY thinks to himself. The only reasonable thing he could do now was to get out of the apartment and complain about the situation to his friends, even though he would get teased for it. Before he left, he changed his clothes, since he really didn't want to walk around with a boku no hero academia t-shirt.

Taehyung gotta hide his weeb side, since he didn't want people to think the only reason he attended the art program is because he wanna draw anime. He knew that people get judged because of that, and he doesn't need that in his life at the moment. The guy doesn't even draw anime, so he gotta stay safe for as long as he can.

As soon as he changed he walked out of his shared dorm and started walking towards the exit of the building. His friends' dorm rooms aren't in the same building as his own. After five minutes or so he arrived at Jimin and Hoseok's shared dorm. Taehyung didn't knock on the door, since he couldn't bother at the moment.

"I saw a dick and it wasn't my own," he says and lays down on his friends' couch.

"Bro, you need to give us more context!" Jimin yells from the bathroom, but the only answer he gets his annoyed groan from Taehyung. "What?" he asks, walking out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

Taehyung looks at him with disgust in his eyes, as soon as he notices what the other is wearing "You just removed 3 days from my life span! Are you happy now?!" before Jimin could even ask, the other began speaking again "I don't need to see one more dick today. So keep that towel around your hips!"

"What the actual fuck? You joke about your life span, when you only got a couple of months to live, just because I'm wearing a towel?!" Jimin says with annoyance in his voice.

Taehyung just rolls his eyes. He hates it when his friends have to bring up the clock, even though he can understand why, the art student would do the same thing. He looks at Jimin in front of him, noticing that his hair is no longer the light brown it used to be, but it's grey. "Nice hair."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin," Hoseok finally says. Even though he's usually cheerful and such, he can still get scary when he's a hundred percent serious. So scary that the two younger boys shut up. "Can we now talk about Taehyung's dick problem?"

"My dick pro—" a sigh leaves Taehyung's lips "well, the thing is that I saw Jungkook's dick."

"Wha—" the two other boys gets cut off by the youngest of them.

"And he was jerking off," he said, without getting the picture out of his mind. Jungkook with his hand on his cock, sweat dripping down various places on his body, blush covering his cheeks and the moans—

"Taehyung, you're blushing," Hoseok said with a smug face. Right after he said that, he walks towards Taehyung, who's still laying on the couch. "Are you perhaps one of those alphas? We won't judge you, you're our number one chief after all." Hoseok looks at Jimin for his approval, who nods his head "I mean, you've supported alpha and alpha relationships since— I don't even know, so I wouldn't be surprised."

"What the fuck? Just because I saw Jungkook's dick it means I'm suddenly attracted to him and alphas in general? I support alpha and alpha relationships, because people look down on them, just because they love each other," he paused for a moment, before making his final statement "I don't like Jeon Jungkook."

__________
hey chiefs it's been a while 🥺

I'm just gonna post this without looking for any mistakes, cuz I'm too lazy ok