004

1 month, 27 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes and 31 seconds

Taehyung finally realized how close his end actually is. He thinks about it quite often, but the moment it said 'one month' he realized that it was much closer.

It's been some days already since 'two months' turned into only one, but for some reason, it really hit Taehyung at that moment. He was currently in class, a boring one to say the least, so his mind started to wander to thoughts he didn't wanna think about. The alpha was thinking too much, to the point where he could feel the tears well up in his eyes. However, before the tears could actually escape and roll down his cheeks, he quickly packed up his stuff and got out of the classroom.

He ignored the looks everyone in the room gave him, including his professor.

Taehyung started running to his shared dorm room, since he really didn't wanna cry in front of anyone and Jungkook would be in class anyway. As soon as he arrived outside of his dorm, he opened the door and just collapsed on the couch moments later. The alpha wants to tell himself that he's just overthinking and that everything will be okay, but he doesn't even have two months left to live.

Tears eventually starts to roll down his cheeks, and he doesn't even try to hold them in this time. It's okay to cry about something like this, even if you're an alpha. Alphas have feelings like everyone else, however some people seem to forget that, even alphas themselves.

Taehyung is not one of those alphas though.

His tears continue to fall down his cheeks, only getting worse for every second. The alpha didn't try to stop or be quiet, because he was in pain. Not physical pain, but emotional and mental pain. He didn't even notice that he was saying 'I don't wanna die.' over and over again, until he heard a door opening up and his name.

"Taehyung?" he recognized the voice as Jungkook's voice, who was standing in front of him only moments later. Taehyung looked at him, and even though he knows it's okay to cry even though he's an alpha, he still felt embarrassed by the fact that another alpha saw him like this. So vulnerable and in pain.

His first instinct was to get up and walk to his room, without muttering a word, but his plan didn't work out the way he wanted to. Before Taehyung could enter his room, he felt a tight, but not painful grip around his wrist.

"What's wrong? Why did you say you don't wanna die? Are you sick?"

Too many questions.

"Just leave me alone, Jeon."

The moment he was gonna slap the younger's hand away from his wrist, he noticed something about his timer. It stopped. It's frozen. A quiet 'what' managed to escape his lips when Taehyung's eyes widened in confusion. He froze for a moment, still unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked and he sounded really concerned, something the older alpha wasn't used to, so that alone managed to snap him out of it. Taehyung slapped the other's hand away from his wrist and walked into his room.

"Leave me alone."

____________
yo this is actually really bad-

____________yo this is actually really bad-