| Chapter 1 |

Another day at high school... Hooray! (Insert #BeingSarcastic XD)

Seriously though, when will high school ever end? Only 1 year left... ONE YEAR LEFT then I'm hella out of here.

But I been waiting for it, yet it felt like forever before I even graduated from this place. Ughhhh...

"Frisk!" A voice from behind called me as I close my locker door. I looked around and saw my good 'ol fish-looking lady Undyne.

"Hey Undyne. Whaddya want?" I said, looking up at her. For a fish-lady monster, she's quite tall. About 6 feet probably, while I'm about 5"6 ft. That's probably an average height for a 20 year old. I think? God I feel so smol :'(

"Well, my friend Papyrus invited me to watch today's swimming race. And I was... Wondering if you could come?" She said. I thought for a bit as she taps on her brown combat boots.

"Alright, I'll come..." I said sighing. Her grin grew bigger from my answer until her face becomes red all of the sudden.

"Only if you ask Alphys out..." I said, a smirk forming in my face. Her face gone pale then turns red. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, letting out a "hmph!" As I giggled.

"Fine..." She said as my eyes sparkled and started squealing like a girl from kindergarten.

"Now for you, you have to come with me to ask Alphys out!" She said grabbing my wrist then dragging me across the hall.

"Whatever." I said, following Undyne's footsteps towards Class A-5

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Hey Al!" Undyne said, knocking on the open classroom door. A small dinosaur in a school uniform appeared from the teacher's desk. She was carrying a stack of test papers in hand, ready to be brought to the teacher's office.

"O-oh heya Undyne, F-frisk." She said, stumbling on her step a bit as she walked towards us.

"Here, I'll help ya out." Undyne said, grabbing more than a half test papers from Alphy's hand. Her face gone a bit red as she look at Undyne.

"T-Thanks Undyne..." She said. I smiled at them, walking towards the room and grabbing Alphys' bag from her armchair. Those two will surely be a match made in heaven. I just knew that would happen.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Thanks Undyne, Alphys." Ms. Jade said, while the two nodded and left the teacher's office.

"Well now that's done, time to go and watch the swimming race!" Undyne shouted, grabbing both mine and Alphys' completely pulling us down the hall.

"FUDGE YOU UNDYNE! SLOW DOWN WILL YA?!?" I shouted at her, panting from catching up at her pace. Man, she could literally join the track-and-field team if she keep running THIS fast.

After a bit of running, we manage to arrive in time for the swimming race. Undyne bashed in the doors like a pro and started walking inside leaving me and Alphys dumbfolded.

"Sooooo..." I said as she raised her shoulders up, confused. After an awkward silence between us, we soon filled the area with laughs and giggles.

"Hey! I found some sits just by the front so if you wanna get it before anyone does, I suggest you two should come inside right now.." Undyne said, poking her head from the side of the double doors. Me and Alphys nodded as we all went inside the court.

As we have finally found our sits, we went down getting ready for the race to start.

"Sooo... Who invited you again?" I asked Undyne who was busy fixing her shirt underneath her blazer.

"Oh, my friend Papyrus invited me here. He said he would come right about now..." Just as she said that, a high pitch voice coming from afar shouted Undyne's name.

"UNDYNE!" A tall skeleton with a red scarf on top of his uniform waved at us as he ran toward our sits. He and Undyne fist-bumped together and hugged. Oh, right... He was the new exchange student from a far away school.

"Hey Papyrus! Good to see ya pal!" She said punching his arm a bit.

"I SEE YOU GOT MY INVITATION. HI ALPHYS! OH, AND YOU ALSO BROUGHT A NEW FRIEND TOO..." He said looking at me.

"HI IM THE GREAT PAPYRUS. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" He said raising a hand for me to shake it.

"I'm Frisk. Nice to meet you too, Papyrus..." I said with a smile, shaking his hands.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, are you the new exchange student?" I ask as he sit down at the vacant sit beside me.

"WELL YES. I AM, AND SO DOES MY BROTHER, SANS TOO." He said. I tilt my head in confusion. "Your brother?" I asked him again. "YES, HE'S ACTUALLY RACING FOR TODAY'S COMPETITION. DON'T WORRY, I'LL LET YOU MEET HIM LATER AFTER THE RACE." He said as I nodded.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Mt. Ebott High School. Welcome to today's annual swimming competition!" The head president, Mr. Asgore Dreemurr, started. I sit back relaxed at my sit as we all focused on the head president's opening remarks.

"As for today's race, we will be having the guys edition turn!" All, mostly girls screamed and shouted names that I don't really familiar with. I clapped in my sit as I continue to listen his speech.

"Now let us meet and introduce to y'all the racers for today's competition" with that everyone clap including me as a group of guys started walking through the doors as the crowd of girls started screaming, shouting and chanting at them. With me just clapping since I can't really relate what their were actually cheering for..

The group of guys which they were 8 of them competing lined up in a horizontal line waving and jumping as their friends and fans cheer for them. My friends stood up from their sits as they cheer for someone with the name..

"Go Sans!"
"Woooooooo! You can do it Sans!"
"YOU CAN DO THIS BROTHER!"

My eyes looked at the guys standing below. Their were 4 human guys and the other 4 were monsters; namely a wolf, a dog, a horse-headed monster with a fish tail, and a.... Skeleton?

Seeing as Papyrus is a skeleton, so its probably accurate that the skeleton is Papyrus' brother "Sans"

I look at "Sans" as he saw Undyne, Alphys and Papyrus cheering for him. He waved at them as his 'eyes' landed on me. We stare at each other for a bit as he crack me a smile and waved at me. My eyes widened as I sit back, trying to calm myself a bit. Heat started traveling to my cheeks as I shook my head.

"Don't think about it Frisk, you didn't even know him that well..." I thought as everyone sat back from their sits.

"The race is about to start in 2 minutes!" The head president announced as I breath out.

"Guess this day cant be that bad than I thought would be.." I thought again as the race then finally begins.