| Chapter 5 |

(Changed their ages again. This time it's final... sorry 😅)

| Frisk |

The next day, I managed to get away through the first 4 hours at school. And by the means of school, I mean Sans. I know its weird that I have avoiding him since the night that I discovered my feelings for him. But hey, it's hard to talk to someone that is your freaking crush! Someone help meeeeeee...

I was at the cafeteria when I managed to see Undyne and Alphys holding their trays. They noticed me walking and smiled. "Frisk! Good to see you!" Undyne said along with her usual toothy grin. Alphys shyly smiled and shuttered a "h-hey..."

Their eyes darted to me then looked behind me. Their eyes widened and sparkled before smirking at me. I tilted my head in confusion and asked "what are you guys do- Hey!" I was cut of when Undyne grab my arm and pull me across the cafeteria.

"Yo Sans! Papyrus!" My eyes widened as I felt my heart beating fast. 'No no no. I don't want to see Sans yet! I'm not ready yettttt...'

"HELLO UNDYNE, ALPHYS, FRISK. HOW DO YOU DO?" Papyrus asked as we sat on their table. They share their hi's and hello's here and there while me, letting put a faint "hey...."

There were pretty confused about my sudden change of tone. Yeah right, curse myself for being like this. Ughhhh....

We all ate our lunch as they stood up to put their trays away. As I was about to stand up, someone held the other end of my tray. I looked up to see that familiar grin planted on his face. "Here, let me help you out." Sans said as I shook my head. "It's fine. I can do this." Too late, he already grab my tray away from my grip. He turn around and winked at me, before leaving towards the tray section area. I blushed hard as I grab my light blue backpack before heading out the cafeteria.

As I was walking towards the door, I accidentally bump into someone. I let out squeak as I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the impact. I heard a 'thud' as I was lightly crashed into something soft.

| ~~~ |

Frisk felt hot breath fanning her chestnut bangs, tingling her at the same time. She slightly opened her eyes, only to reveal two widened eye sockets of Sans covering a dark blue flushed all over his cheeks. Sans had his arms around Frisk slim waist, firm yet gently, with Frisk's hands on his chest. With the position they're in, Frisk's face flushed red as she tried to push herself off of Sans. Well, being the clumsy girl she is, fell down again as Sans let out a grunt with the sudden impact. He chuckled as he gripped Frisk waist before standing up along with her. Frisk's face was still covered in his blue sweater, embarrassed by her clumsiness. Sans let out a chuckle as Frisk looked at her, his hands not leaving her waist. She tilted in confusion as to why Sans chuckled. Sans flushed again as she covered his eye sockets with his hand.

"Oh my God, why is she's so adorable?...." he thought as Frisk uncovers Sans' hands from his face. She held them as she looked at Sans, a slight blush still plastered in her face. "Thank you..." and with that she removed her hands on his. She waved at Sans as she smiled before walking off to her class. Sans stood there dumbfounded as he let out yet another chuckle.

"Heh, I think I fell in love with her already..."

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~
| Sans |

I was sitting in my class as our math teacher teachers mathematics and arithmetic stuffs. I was writing down notes like I always though until my mind keeps me thinking about what happened at the cafeteria earlier.

"Words can't describe on how gorgeous that girl she is..." he thought as his face flushed again. He placed his palm in his mouth, covering his slightly bigger grin (if that makes sense)

For the next few minutes, I couldn't stop thinking about Frisk. For others, it might be weird but I don't know. Every time I remember her face, it kinda hit me like an earthquake. God, cupid hit me with his arrow pretty hard. I couldn't...

"Ughh..." I said as I covered my flushing face in my desk. I let out a grunt as the teacher cleared his throat. "Mr. Serif, is everything alright?" He said as I looked at him and shook my head. "I-I'm fine sir..." I said as his face frowned a bit. "Are you sure? Your face is pretty blue. You don't have a fever or something, are you?" "It's nothing sir. Can we continue on with your discussion?" I asked him politely as he nodded. "Very well..." he said as he continue on teaching.

Riiiiiinnngggg!!~

As I was ready to stand up, Alphys walked up to me. "Sans, are you sure you're alright? You haven't really focused on our Math class today..." She asked concerned. I shook my head. "Nah, it's nothing Al... Come on, we should go check on the other." I said as I stood up. I'm pretty sure Alphys is going to say something else but shook it away. As I was walking towards Frisk, Papyrus, and Undyne's class, I heard someone yelling and crying just around the other corner. I stopped at my track as I started following the voices. As I was right around the corner, I saw someone with their hands wrapped around the knees as three other girls started hitting and throwing stuffs at the person. I growled as I walked up to them.

"Hey! What are you doing to her!?" I shouted which caught the attention of the girls. The bullied person move a bit but doesn't look at us. The three girls widened their eyes as they saw me.

"S-senpai... w-what are y-you doing h-here?..." the girl in the middle, which I presume the leader of her group, shuttered. I chuckled darkly. "I should have said the same thing to you." I said as I walked closer to them. Their eyes filled with terror. "Get away from here." I closed my eyes before opening them again. The white prickles in my eyes now gone. "Now!" I said darkly as the girls let out a scream before running off. I sigh as the prickles in my eyes have returned. I walked closer to the girl who has shivering a lot and had brushed all over her. He kneeled down as she out a hand on her arm.

"Hey... it's okay. There gone now." I said in a calming matter. The girl looked up to me as I saw those familiar green eyes staring at me.

"S-sans..." Frisk let out a soft yelped in pain as tears still falling from her eyes. Her green eyes covered with red and puffy ones, as I sigh again. "Come on, let's take you to the nurse's office..." I said as she nodded slightly. I held her hands out as she tried to stand up but failed. She let out a whimper as I smiled a bit. I kneeled down to her as I cupped my hands in her face. Using my thumb to wipe her tears away. "Shh.. don't cry. I'm right here. You're safe with me, bunny." I said as she stopped crying.

I put my hand beneath her legs and her body as I pulled her closed to my chest. She let out a soft squeak which made me laugh a bit. "T-tell me b-before you a-are doing s-something like this..." she said with a flushed face. I let out a laugh again as I looked at her. "Nah, where's the fun at that?" I asked as she shook her head. She rests her head in the crook of my neck as she let out a tired sigh. I smiled at the sight, which made me blushed again, before walking off to another trip to the nurse's office.

Heyo... back with another chapter.
Oh, have I mentioned there ages in their story yet... no, okay.

(Edited :P)
(Edited again. FINAL)

Frisk, Papyrus, Alphys - 17
Undyne, Sans - 18

Chara - 28
Asriel - 29

That's all for today...
Hope you guys enjoyed.. 😁😊