| Chapter 3 |

(A/N: Gonna start putting point of views from now on. Making it easier to see who's view it is. Hope you enjoy the chapter :D)

| Sans |

It's been 2 hours since the accident. I was sitting beside Frisk's sleeping form along with the other 3 as the doctor went in to check up on her. I know I only met her for less than a hour but still she doesn't deserve this to happen. Why even!?!

The doctor sighs "Good thing you brought her here young man. If you haven't brought her within the next 10 minutes, she couldn't make it." She said as she started writing down notes on her clipboard. The other 3 sighs as the bell started to ring.

"Umm... Y-you guys, we s-should go t-to class ri-right now. We d-don't want to be late." Alphys said, pulling the hem of Undyne's shirt. She nodded, motioning Papyrus along too. "HOW ABOUT YOU BROTHER. AREN'T YOU COMING?" He asked as I looked at Frisk's sleeping form again.

"You guys should go, I need to talk to Asgore about this..." I sighed as he nodded. He motioned the two to go along, leaving me here at the nurse's office. After a minute or so, Muffet the nurse went in holding a tray with a glass of water and some medicines.

"Aren't you going to class, Sans?" She hissed in a concern way as I shook my skull. "Nah, I won't leave a friend here all alone though." I sighed as she nodded, putting the tray beside the bed. "She'll be alright, Sans." She said before leaving. A moment of silence as the clock ticks on.

11:47

Why is the day so slow? I wanted to go home and lay in my bed all day...

I looked at Frisk as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I sigh as I closed my eyes for a bit, hoping that Frisk wake up anytime sooner.

| Frisk |

Beep....beep....beep

"What is this place?" I asked myself as I started to walk around the place. It was dull and dark, yet white surrounded the area. Somewhere I am not familiar with. I keep on walking up until I turn around a corner, revealing one single door. Curiosity filled me as I started walking towards that door. As I was about to turn on the knob, I heard crying noises coming from the other side of the door. Slightly muffling some words I don't understand, except...

"Why?... Why did you have to end up like this?..."

Hearing those words made me tremble, it sounded so... familiar. The voice fades as I clench on the doorknob, thinking if I should open it or not. Without second thoughts, I open the door.

Beep........beep......beep.....beep....

There reveals a girl laying on the hospital bed. Her brown chestnut hair up to her shoulders. Her normal lightish peach skin gone pale, her chest rising up and down slowly. Medication stuffs connected to her along with the heart monitor on the left. Two silhouettes was standing beside the unconscious girl's bed. I tremble as I started walking towards them, tears started forming in my eyes.

"M-mom?... D-daa-dad?..." I shutter as I stood in front of them. I attempted to touch them but something I didn't expect happened. As I was going to my mother's shoulder, my hand just slipped through her.

"N-no... this can't be... I cannot be..." I was cut out with a loud noise beside me.

Beep.... beep.... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp....