| Chapter 6 |

| Sans |

I carried Frisk in my arms as I make our way to the nurse's office. As I was walking, people are staring at us, not uncomfortably though. Frisk was tired as her arms that were wrapped around my neck were tighter as she nuzzle her face at the crook of my neck. I slightly blushed as people are staring at us with hearts in their eyes.

'They're adorable' 'Are they a couple or something?' 'That girl was lucky enough to have a guy like him' 'So cuteeeee'

My face heats up more and with Frisk's breathing tingling in my bones isn't helping at all. I make my way to the nurse's office and entered the room. Closing the door, I was greeted with Muffet as she saw Frisk clinging to me. She ran up to us as she inspected Frisk.

"Oh dear, what happened to her?" She asked as she motioned me to bring her to the clinic bed. I lay Frisk down gently as she went to get some bandages. "Some nasty girls bullying her for some reason. Imma go have a word to Asgore about this." I said as she nodded before taping me in the shoulder. "Go wake her up, it will be easier to bandaged up her wounds." She said as I nodded.

I gently shook Frisk without hurting her letting out a faint "Frisk, wake up..." She slowly opened her eyes as she looked at me. "Hey..." I said as she smiled.

That gorgeous smile of her makes my heart flutter.

"Hey dearie, could you please sit up so I can bandage you properly?" Muffet asked as Frisk let out an "okay" as she tried to sit up. She hissed in pain as I quickly rushed to help her. Her face flushed a bit by the sudden action as she sat up at the edge of the bed.

The door suddenly opened as we all turned around to see a badly injured person as Muffet rushed in to help him. She talked with the person next to the injured one as she nodded and assisted them. After a few seconds she walked up to us as she gave me the med kit. "Sorry Sans, but I gotta help the injured person who seems to be broken an arm. Can you bandage up Frisk for me?" I nodded "Sure thing Muffet. You go handle the other patient." She smiled and nodded before leaving me with Frisk.

I walked up towards Frisk's bed and sat down beside her. She hissed a bit as I held her hand. She smiled as she nodded, letting me bandage her up. I grabbed an antiseptic then poured it in a cotton. I placed the cotton on her wound, she hissed in pain as I immediately remove the cotton.

"I'm sorry" I muttered at her as I looked down, not wanting to see how hurt she was. "It's fine, continue on..." she said as I look at her. The same genuine smile plastered her face, like an angel. "Are you sure?" I asked her as she nodded. I gently placed the cotton on the wound as she tried not to let out any sound of pain. After a minute, I throw the cotton away and grabbed a roll of bandage, wrapping it around Frisk's arm.

After finishing off the wound, I gently placed Frisk in laying position in bed. I started to walk towards Asgore's office when a soft hand firmly held my boney one. I looked down to see Frisk holding my hand pleading me. "Stay..." I hesitated for a second before letting out a sigh. I was about to grab a chair but Frisk, even wounded, surprisingly pulled me beside her.

Since when did Frisk become THIS strong?

(Not that I said that she was weak at all, you know....)

I faced Frisk as she let out a giggle. "Sans, you're blue..." she said snickering. My face blushed harder as I cover my face with my hood. "Sans, what are you doing?" She asked "Hiding" she let out a laugh "Sans, that's childish." She grabbed my hood, trying to pull it off but I stopped her "Nah uh...." She pouted as she tried harder to get the hood out of my face. Eventually she gave up and turn to her side, so her back was facing me. I chuckle before removing the hood off me.

"Oh come on Frisk. Why you mad at me?" I said chuckling. "I'm not mad. Just irritated." She admitted. She faced me as she scooted closer to me. I chuckled, pulling her gently by the shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned on my collarbone muttering 'so... soft...' before she slept in my arms.

I chuckled as I kissed her on the forehead with a faint 'chu..' sound.

(Picture not mine)

(Picture not mine)

| ~~~ |

Knock! knock!

"Come in..." A manly voice was heard from the other side of the door as Sans enters the room. "Hey Asgore." Sans greeted as the goat in suit turned around to great the son of his old friend. "Sans, good to see you. Have a sit." He said as the two sit across each other at the head president's table.

"What do you wanna talk about?" The goat monster asked offering the skeleton a cup of coffee. The skeleton declined. "It's about some girls. They started bullying Frisk for some reason when I first met her. They even tried to drown her at one time!" Sans, not meaning to raise his voice, lost control of his temper. "Calm down Sans. Take a deep breath and let's talk this out." After following his advice, the skeleton managed to calm down a bit.

"You know that bullying is one of the most common problem in every school. And as the head president, I will arrange an anti-bullying seminar this coming week. That'll way, we can managed to lessen the cases of bullying for this school." Sans nodded in understanding. "For those girls, I'll let Toriel have a word with them, so does their advisers and parents. I let them have a day or two suspension to the cases they made to Frisk, is that alright?" Sans nodded "Thanks Asgore, you're the best." He said and hugged the goat monster. Ever since the lost of his father, Asgore has been standing as a father to him and Papyrus. To Sans, he was a father even if they are not related.

"She's really special to you, is she?" The goat monster teased as Sans blushed from Asgore's statement. After a few seconds he nodded. "Yeah... she is." He sigh

'I wished I could tell Frisk what she meant to me...'

Asgore places his paw on the skeletons's shoulder. "You know that the winter formal is coming up. Why won't you ask her out there?" He suggested. The skeleton tensed up a bit as he looked up to him. "W-what if she d-doesn't want to?..." he asked nervously. Asgore shook his head. "I've known Frisk for 4 years now, and the way how concerned you are to her, it's nearly impossible for her to say no to you. You might be a skeleton but you have the looks and a heart to win her." He said which touches the skeleton so much to make him smile.

"... Thanks... I needed that." The goat monster smiled as they hugged one last time before pulling away. "You should go now, she would probably be awake at this hour." He said as the skeleton nodded. As he was at the doorway, he turned to look at the goat monster, waving at him. Asgore waved back "Go get her tiger!" He said as Sans chuckled. "Okay okay. I will, I promise..." and with that, he closed the door and started walking back to the nurse's office.

Heyo! I'm back with a new chapter.
Since Christmas break has started, there would be plenty time to make new chapters. 😁
But I'll try to at least publish two chapters this week before we head off for a vacation. Meaning I can't post any chapters. 😭
So hope you understand and thanks for almost 300 views on this story and 30 followers. 😊
Thank you guys and see you on the next chapter... 👋