| Chapter 14 |

Woot woot!
Here comes an update.
See? I told you I'll update (even if it was supposed to be yesterday but yeah, I got busy) so yeah, without further ado...

Onto the chapter >:3

| Frisk |

Sans wasn't kidding when he said that we'll be going swimming. We were on the bus right now, driving us to Springfield Resort. There are two other humans and one monster on the bus other than ourselves, since it was around 1 in the afternoon. Both me and Sans were in silence while I was looking towards the mirror beside me.

"Hey..." he stated as I let out 'hmm' and looked at him.

"You alright? You seem very quite since we hopped in." He said.

"Ah n-no. I was just.... thinking. Why did you wanted to go swimming? Well, other than the fact that you ARE a swimmer but why with me? Not that I hated your idea though.." I laughed nervously as he let out a chuckle.

"It's fine Frisk. It was cute in all.." He said, placing a hand on top of my head, ruffling my hair. My face started to heat up.

'Calm down Frisk. Don't let your feelings be obvious to him. You are going to tell him TONIGHT. Not now.' I smiled at him as I feel a bit dizzy. He noticed my actions as he placed both hands on my shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked in concern. I nodded as lean my head on his shoulder.

"Just dizzy... Told you, I can't manage air-conditioned vehicles. It makes me feel dizzy..." I mumbled on his shoulder, tiredly. (A/N: Totally me 👌)

"You can sleep for a while though so you won't get dizzy." He said as he gently fixed me in a more comfortable position. I let out a tired 'mmh..' as I shut my eyes and soon fell asleep on his shoulder.

~~~

"Hey, wake up. We're here."

Sans lightly shook me as I open my eyes slowly. The bus had stopped by the time Sans shook me awake. I groaned as I stood up and went down the bus with him.

"Not much of an early bird, aren't ya?" He joked as I rubbed my eyes, adjusting from the bright surroundings

"Not much. It depends though..." I yawned as we started walking into a building.

The place was rather empty for a resort. There are only around 5 peoples; 3 are humans and 2 monsters. We walked in together to the registration area.

"Hello! Welcome to Springfield Resort! How may I help you?" The bunny at the cashier greeted us with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a business outfit with a summer hat on top. It was cute.

"Hey, we would like to afford for an overnight for two people please." Sans politely said as he went over to grab money in his wallet. I was about to stop him by grabbing mine but he grabbed my hand, making me look at him.

"My treat" He said with a smile. That genuine smile that always get me crazy. I blushed as I nodded and slid my wallet back into my jeans pocket.

"Umm.. Not trying to bother your personal life but are you guys, by any chance, dating?" The bunny asked which made as jumped in surprise. We both looked at each other before looking back at the bunny.